Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    After watching my 1st KC game today, I'm not worried at all. To win there is a simple game plan...stop the run and don't turn the ball over. Period. Easy as pie.

We do turn it over so that could be our Achilles heel. But we have to force Alex Smith to play offense. All but 6 points came from TO's. They are going to have to score TD's against us and SD. They can't.

I'm just worried because I know Manning and Osweiler are going to get random injuries and the Chiefs'll face Dysert, making that four straight third string QBs faced for the Chiefs.

They're unbelievably lucky and now our head-to-heads are must wins.

Was at the Bills Chiefs game today and from what I saw the Broncos have nothing to worry about. The Chiefs are easily the worst 9-0 team ever and I am confident we will expose them.

As much as denver offense scares mei cant wait to see how our defense does. I think we hold them to 24 which 17 is the highest we've allowed. That being said im not sure if that still will be good enough to win. Im just looking forward to it as a measuring stick to judge where we are at.

Heres a number to throw out. Andy reid is 13-1 coming out of a bye week. Last year was his first lost after a bye. Dont think that will help this year though but what I take out of it is reid is good at regrouping and making adjustments during a bye week.

This was the first full game I have watched of the Chiefs and I wasn't that impressed. If we don't make stupid mistakes and no fumbles we should win both of those games.

Stop the run and no turnovers. That's how you beat KC. We have to stop turning the ball over or that will hurt us.

The rest of their schedule minus the Raiders have high-scoring offenses - Broncos 2x, SD 2x, Colts and Skins. I can see them losing to all of them and going
    10-6 or 11-5 as all these teams score 30 points or more.

We don't show up in SD, we might be looking at a wildcard. Unless the Cheifs have a total meltdown.

yep contain Charles, no turnovers, keep PM up right and we should do well vs KC...

Feeling good after watching Jackson and Spiller run at will. Alex Smith is terrible, they managed 6 points today... Lol

That game had the most drops of any I have seen in a long time

Wilcard is fine with me. Get in and you have a chance. But my expectations are a little higher than that...
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    We don't show up in SD, we might be looking at a wildcard. Unless the Cheifs have a total meltdown.
    yah if we don't beat SD then we prolly have to win out which will be tough b/c I don't see KC going 2-4 but will see...

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    SD might not show up in SD. I've watched almost all their games this season and too often, they just don't get it done when needed... like today. next week will be interesting. (but we better win cause I'm attending that game!!)

Let's win it for our leader Coach Fox

Don't be foolish to think the Chiefs are gonna come out and play as poorly as they did today in Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkNation44 View Post
    Don't be foolish to think the Chiefs are gonna come out and play as poorly as they did today in Buffalo.
    Why not? That's about the same way they have played all of their games. Haven't really seen anything out of them that impresses me.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!