Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Game 3: Spurs @ Nuggets

Doubt we win but Go Nuggs

Go Nugs! Baby steps guys. This is a transitioning process. We blew up half the roster and got a new system. I believe these guys will start to gel and play solid basketball by the months end

Some good and bad as with all games. It's nice to see that when players who are making bad plays are trying to redeem themselves they actually are this game. Sometimes you see our guys try to make up for plays directly after a mishap and force it because they have always pushed the pace. Now that they are getting used to slowing down they are understanding they don't have to redeem themselves with a basket but can do so in a number of ways. Let's hope that continues and no one falls into the trap of making bad decisions and
    selfish plays

Where is everyone? We are actually winning lol

I've been busy running errands. How is everyone looking?
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

up by 10. Shooting the 3 really well.

The amount of bad calls against both McGee and Mozgov to put McGee at 4 and Moz at 5 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd was pretty terrible. Leaving us undersized now. We've had some bad turnovers which is to be expected from a team still getting comfortable in the system and with one another.

Cheap foul calls on our bigs. I like Moz more than McGee

Wow Lawson got destroyed and no foul. go figure

and the spurs just took the lead. Stupid refs

This is one of the worst ref'd games I've seen in recent memory. Hopefully the guys can still grind it out despite what's going on to make it extra impressive.

Spurs play the fundamentals and because they do they draw a lot of fouls. I'm not saying the calls are right but because they box out and do the little things they get calls. The most emotion I saw from Duncan was when he gave up a rebound where he didn't box out.

We gotta find a leader for this moment. Looks like it might be time for Nate Rob to come in. We're missing 3 starters and being killed by the refs but overall they've played solid basketball up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    Spurs play the fundamentals and because they do they draw a lot of fouls. I'm not saying the calls are right but because they box out and do the little things they get calls. The most emotion I saw from Duncan was when he gave up a rebound where he didn't box out.
    These calls aren't any standard calls that are being made. They are terrible calls that are rarely made. Anyone can see they are bad calls. It's not the spurs acting, it's the refs sucking.

Riggins for Wiggins