Feedback Closed Threads

Sometimes, it seems that threads in this forum are closed without further feedback or questions that may arise around the subject.

Sometimes, it seems "this is the way it is... end of discussion" Not a jab at the staff or anything like that.

My main question was Alastor's thread and this Tapatalk thing that got bumped by LT. I don't even know what that is and just wanted to ask a question about it, it's purpose of discussion in the first place and why it would matter here?

I don't usually frequent this forum unless I see some new title on the home page that may interest me. Tapatalk made me think... what is that? I don't scroll old pages either.

I also have had curious questions about the Newswire forum and when or what to post there. Even Bronco related subjects tend to get moved there and it has been a bit confusing for this old timer and I did notice others had the same type of scratching the head moments.

Once again.... not trying to be a rebel or debate policy, but wondering if replies to the subject at hand can at least leave a 3 day window or so for some reasonable and informative discussion.

Don't ban me for being old and stupid.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Haha. You give us a few thing to talk about BM. Hopefully someone more educated can answer better than I.

The Tapatalk thread was closed as it was asked for a while ago and it doesn't work for this site, unfortunately.

The thread itself was not issue until one member took it to a place where it had to be locked. That is about all I can say about that one.

The news-wire section is supposed to be where articles are posted. What is supposed to happen is the article title becomes the thread title and a link to it in the OP's post. Discussion can continue beyond that. That is why sometimes there is an apparent duplicate in GD.

The news-wire can be confusing, I agree, but if it is used as intended one could open up the news-wire section and browse all the current Broncos related articles in one easy place.

I will defer to the more learned than me for more details on the rest.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 11-07-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Thanks EM for an immediate response.

This is the feedback forum, and once a decision is made on a topic, one should at least be able to ask a question, voice a civilized opinion yeah or ney and then close it after the final decision has been successfully established.

I know most things are black and white. We should ALL know that via the rules. sometimes things fall in the gray area (some spell it grey) but that is another subject.

I appreciate the response and look forward to a resolution about the "discussion" matter in feedback.

Peanut is pretty good about explaining things, but I know my friend will still ask for advice in the staff forum and help make matters more understandable.

I also know it makes her VERY happy when the Ravens lose.

EDIT::: OK went off topic with the Ravens, but point being...... dumb idiots like me that may want to address a topic...... just...... a bit further for mind sake should be allowed to do so.
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 11-07-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    The news-wiresection is supposed to be where articles are posted. Without finding the link to directions for use what is supposed to happen is the article title becomes the thread title and a link to in in the OP's post. Discussion can continue beyond that. That is why sometimes there is an apparent duplicate in GD. The topic related to what a particular article is being discussed there as well.

EM... Edit and repost.

Then delete this post.

Haha. Sorry. I fired that off and this iPad auto corrects the hell out of everything. Can't blame it on everything though.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Don't ban me for being old and stupid.
    Ban you?

Old and stupid is the foundation on which this site was built.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Thanks EM for an immediate response.

This is the feedback forum, and once a decision is made on a topic, one should at least be able to ask a question, voice a civilized opinion yeah or ney and then close it after the final decision has been successfully established.

I know most things are black and white. We should ALL know that via the rules. sometimes things fall in the gray area (some spell it grey) but that is another subject.

I appreciate the response and look forward to a resolution about the "discussion" matter in feedback.

Peanut is pretty good about explaining things, but I know my friend will still ask for advice in the staff forum and help make matters more understandable.

I also know it makes her VERY happy when the Ravens lose.

EDIT::: OK went off topic with the Ravens, but point being...... dumb idiots like me that may want to address a topic...... just...... a bit further for mind sake should be allowed to do so.
    Tapatalk is not going to happen. There is no reason to continue to discuss it.

Same thing with the News Wire thread. It's something that's not going to change in the very near future, all questions were answered, we didn't need to continue with the discussion.

This thread will be closed by midnight tomorrow.

Oh, and I picked the Ravens to win this week. I did that twice this year.
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-08-2013 at 12:39 AM.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Tapatalk is not going to happen. There is no reason to continue to discuss it.

Same thing with the News Wire thread. It's something that's not going to change in the very near future, all questions were answered, we didn't need to continue with the discussion.

This thread will be closed by midnight tomorrow.

Oh, and I picked the Ravens to win this week. I did that twice this year.
    I didn't mean to sound senile or unattached to thread topics that do arise. I still don't know what Tapatalk is and quite frankly don't really care. Was just curious about it (which was an old topic bumped by LT) why it even became a discussion and I'm too lazy and busy to look stuff like that up.

It was a bye week and we're all bored.

Thanks Peanut and Go Ravens??????