Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Man I been a fan of the Nuggets since the David Thompson days, close to 40 years now, and until they get an OWNERSHIP that 1. Has a clue about building a winner. 2. Dedicated to a coach no matter if he does or doesn't go one / done in Playoffs, 3. Hire some people who also know about getting the right talent. They will ALWAYS be just also ran type of team in the NBA.

Hell if OKC can go from a JOKE to one of the best teams in the NBA in just a couple of years, why cant Denver? They got the right Coach and GM after their first season here in OKC, and through the draft and free agency , they have an EXCELLENT Formula for winning, and I believe they will give Miami all they want in the Finals this year. So it can be done, but not with this Owner, he will hold them back as long as he is around.
    oh YEAH?

The Nuggs look awful. I wish the ESPN boards were still up so I could see what all the Karl haters think now. The guy could coach and made our talent look better than it is.

As for rebuilding we would need to go awful to get better. OKC was awful and got Durant and Westbrook.

I don't know if Shaw just needs more time or what. These guys don't seem to care. We've lost home court dominance. It's embarrassing to watch.

Lawson can be great but too often he's a reluctant hero.

I had hopes for Foye, it's gone.

This is ugly ball, it's tough to watch.

I wish we could fire the owner

This team doesn't care.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Different team over the last few games.

I like the play of Evan and Mozgov. Andre, while a crafty guy, isn't missed. He'll come back and unfortunately put Evan to the bench.

Shaw was a little slow but seems to have settled in to what Karl already knew. Something doesn't seem to click with J.Ham, not sure why.

I cringe thinking about what happens if McGee comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    Different team over the last few games.

I like the play of Evan and Mozgov. Andre, while a crafty guy, isn't missed. He'll come back and unfortunately put Evan to the bench.

Shaw was a little slow but seems to have settled in to what Karl already knew. Something doesn't seem to click with J.Ham, not sure why.

I cringe thinking about what happens if McGee comes back.
    Last I heard they were actively shopping Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Last I heard they were actively shopping Miller.
    Yeah, I hadn't heard much but it seem pretty clear that he's done for after listening to the commentary last night. I've liked the guy over his career but he was pretty unprofessional. I know none of us are in the locker room but it almost feels like since he left the team has come together. it's pretty much good riddance at this point.

I like the rotation now. I was a little shocked that Quincy got the start last night but he didn't do too bad. I can't imagine what J Ham is thinking right now.