Page 4 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Surprised Lewis picked Denver though

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Exactly. We need to pressure Brady from the start. That is how you beat him. Throw him off his game early and never let up. I will be very disappointed if we come out and rush 4 and don't dial up any kind of blitz.
    im sure will blitz at times but just like PM kills the blitz so can brady...that's why von n Phillips have to have great games...

Just came back from the store here in Boston. The wind is ridiculous. About 25-30 miles per hour. 20 degrees out but sunny.

Kicks and punts are gonna be difficult in this wind. The run game needs to be pivotal tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    BOOOOO Shannon just picked the Pats!! BOOOOOOOO
    at least he was hanging his head down in shame about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Just came back from the store here in Boston. The wind is ridiculous. About 25-30 miles per hour. 20 degrees out but sunny.

Kicks and punts are gonna be difficult in this wind. The run game needs to be pivotal tonight.
    yep whoever can run it the best will have big advantage in these conditions...

go broncos whoop them pats!!

Tedy Bruschi's interview w/@Broncos WR Wes Welker
    pic.twitter.com/3JKd67ZSJP

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

We are going to have to win tonight. Looks like KC is going to win today.

I hate having to wait the whole day for the game.

Guess ill watch that 'grey cup' thing....

In regards to tonight's game...

It'd be much more awesome if it wasn't gna be 20 and 15mph winds...and I wanna also thank the NFL for having the SB in NY this year

Anyhow, if there's any game we may lose this season it's tonight...would absolutely love to see the cold not affect our guys even if the winds do...just wanna see them perform well in a very bad weather game...

However even if we lose tonight we're still best team in NFL no question...just remind yourself of that no matter what happens tonight or else these boards will be ridiculous again like after Indy game

I gave this alot of thought and here is my final prediction:

Broncos- 28 Patriots- 21.

Manning proves the haters wrong and plays fairly well in the cold. Moreno has 2 scores as the running game establishes itself as the real deal. Brady throws 2 costly picks and Manning turns them both into TD's.

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    That seems to be a myth. Peyton's stats, at least in recent games in cold temps, are actually quite good. Remember, it's a team game. Everyone has to play well when it gets cold, not just the QB.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...also-good-when
    I don't know.. that article doesn't really comfort me all that much. So he is still good in cold games, at least the recent ones... how about wind and cold.. how about huge games with gigantic significance? And even though he is good compared to the average QB in cold weather how do those games compare to his warmer weather games? Add these three things together wind, cold and huge significance and I am still concerned.

If he has a great game tonight I will agree that it is just a myth.. but, if he struggles it will just reinforce the myth. And BTW.. it is a pretty well circulated myth.. I have heard many different people speaking about his struggles in cold weather. I just go back to the Ravens game.. he just didn't seem himself in that game. It wasn't Manning's fault we lost but, he didn't seem his normal brilliant self. Something seemed off with him.

I sort of see a rough night for him but, that could just be the pessimist in me rearing its ugly head. I will be thrilled to be totally wrong.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Love the HD pics of our boys.

So they just threw a flag on the Jets for grabbing Flacco below the knees, exactly like SD did to Manning and the announcers are saying the defender will not only get a penalty but a fine. I don't get the difference. Jeez!