Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 13: 2013 Titans vs Broncos

Hello Broncomaniacs,

Here we are again amidst the upcoming holiday season!

FOX is back after a four game absence. We have four games to go with the next two at home.
    The second one on Thursday! But we need to take care of Sunday first!

How do we do in Week 13 games? Well over the last 10 years. We went 7-3
    Of the 7 Wins - all 7 were at home.
    Of the 3 losses - all 3 were on the road. SO that is a good sign.

We showed grit last week coming back and scoring 28 unanswered last week in KC. Of course they were one play from tying it up at the end. We need to start getting some solid 4 quarters from the defense. Special teams were less that special last week as well.

We cant afford to overlook any team. So we need to focus on the Titans. We know NE is just waiting for us to drop one so they can have home field throughout the playoffs. A proposition I think we'd rather not see. We know CJ1K will try to assert the run gave vs our D. Let's see if they can rise up. Fitzpatrick can be hot or cold. The Titans are on of the temas that give up the fewest passing TD, but by converse they give up more than their fair share of rushing TDs. We need Potroast to stop the run and need to keep Fitzpatrick in the pocket as well.

So how do we do vs the Titans. Houston Oilers/Titans lead the series 21-14-1
    The Broncos at Home vs them are 8-7-1. Since they relocated in 97 Broncos are 3-1 vs them, losing the last time in 2011 in Tenn.

Peyton is closing in on the TD mark, not sure if he will get to 50, but another performance like last week couldn't hurt. Moreno was vital last week, though Ball was the one with the most yards on the ground. It was good to have Moreno making plays but not being overused like he was vs the Patriots. Julius Thomas may be back which should also help. We seem to be the walking wounded as of late.

Denver leads the league in outscoring their opponents at home, so let's hope we can continue.
    Let's finish strong and keep New England in the rear view mirror.

Win Lose or Draw I hope it is a good game and we don't have any further injuries.

As always please follow the COC, report any violations to the Mod Staff so they may respond. They do a great job of trying to keep the peace. Let's hope we stay healthy and end the day with a "W" and make it to 11-2 and take a step to winning the west and the #1 seed GO BRONCOS
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I always have a hard time sleeping the night before the game, just too excited. With that said Go Broncos!

This is the game to prove that we can dominate in frigid cold. Wind wont be a factor so that should help.

PLEASE NO INJURIES!!!!

Bonus content from Denver's Game Day preview

BRONCOS HOST TITANS
    - Welcome back Coach Fox!

- After a 35-28 road win against the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 13, the Denver Broncos (10-2) will look to stay unbeaten at home when they host the Tennessee Titans (5-7) on Sunday.
    Bonus content:

- Broncos Head Coach John Fox, who ranks sixth among active coaches with 110 overall wins during his career, returned to the team this week after undergoing aortic valve replacement surgery on Nov. 4.

- QB Peyton Manning has thrown for a franchise-record 41 touchdowns this year—a total that already ties for the eighth most in NFL history for a single season.

- The Broncos have four individuals among the league’s Top 13 in touchdowns, and with one more touchdown by WR Wes Welker (or three more TDs from WR Eric Decker), Denver would become the first team in league history with four players totaling at least 10 touchdowns from scrimmage.

The Mile High Mountain Village, presented by Bud Light, is free and open to all fans with a game ticket. The main entrance is located at gate 4 and will open at 10:30 a.m.
    The area features flat-screen TVs, food and Bud Light specials, and 103.5 FM and 850 KOA live broadcasts. Appearances and autograph opportunities by Cheerleaders, Alumni and Miles the Mascot will begin at 12:30.

**** Denver time
    GAME DAY DETAILS
    National Anthem: Jack Ingram

Color Guard: 7 Groups – Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army, Fire, Police, and Coast Guard

TIMELINE OF EVENTS

1:41 – Players leave the field
    1:43 – Stampede/Broncos fight song
    1:45 – Bailey’s Moving and Storage Game Ball Delivery
    1:46 – Thunderstorm
    1:49 – Parade of Colors
    1:54 – Titans Introductions
    1:56 – Broncos Introductions
    1:59 – National Anthem
    2:03 – Coca-Cola Coin Toss
    2:05 – Kickoff

•Half-time Entertainment: Punt, Pass, and Kick

Complimentary Broncos GameDay Magazines (to first 45,000 fans) will be available for Sports Authority Field at Mile High patrons to pick-up at all stadium entrances upon entry.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Let heat up Mile High with a win!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Can't wait for gameday. Need a big win hereto start the 4th quarter of the season.

GO BRONCOS
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Welcome back, Coach Fox!

I would really like to see M. Ball build of last week's running performance. I've been enjoying watching him run lately.

And the Journey to NY continues!! Lets go fellas!!!

The Ice Bowl

Go Broncos!

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Go Broncos!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE tinytinz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK fitz !!!

BRONCOS, PROTECT YOUR QB !!!

Denver 44
    tinytinz 13

Go 12th Man !
    Rock the House !!!

Welcome back Coach Fox !!!

Elway:
    We cant afford to overlook any team.
    QFT. And I don't think they will. The team is on a mission!

Go Broncos!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Should be a fun game. Everyone is acting like the Titans will be a cakewalk, but for some reason I am kinda nervous. But I believe we will come out ready to go. 2 games in 5 days.

Also, we need 81 points over these next 2 games to tie the 2011 saints for most points at home in a single season. And we need 82 points to have the record to ourselves. So time to average 41 a game the next 2 weeks and get that.

Go Broncos!!!!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Go Broncos!! Peyton, prove those morons who think you can't play in cold weather wrong!!

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Keep up the good work Broncos!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders