Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146
Results 2,176 to 2,187 of 2187
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Should Have Been Tied at Half

I'm kind of wondering why with two minutes and all three time-outs at the end of the first half we didn't run AND pass our way down the field? ... Seems to me the run/play option was working. Three pass plays that went nowhere? I'm of the opinion we could've tied the game before the half.

Any thoughts?

Still a great win.

If I remember right, there wasn't that much time. The Broncos knew they got the ball first in the second half and they were on the road in a crazy stadium, it wouldn't have been good if they hurried and forced a turn over. They could regroup at halftime and make any adjustments needed. Hard to argue the outcome.

The difference in the game was the first drive of the game which ended in a beautiful Wesley Woodyard INT in the EndZone.

Great drive by the Chiefs there to start the game - wound the clock down to 8:53 in the 1st and then WW dropped back and snagged the TD attempt
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

This thread is NOT complete without this.....

You're welcome

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Yesterday was a great day.
    First the christening of my granddaughter Eleri followed by a Broncos win at Arrowhead in December.
    Doesn't get any better than that

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Broncozoidical View Post
    I'm kind of wondering why with two minutes and all three time-outs at the end of the first half we didn't run AND pass our way down the field? ... Seems to me the run/play option was working. Three pass plays that went nowhere? I'm of the opinion we could've tied the game before the half.

Any thoughts?

Still a great win.
    I believe there was 25 seconds left and we got the ball back at our 12 yard line. I think it was a good call by our coaches.

When did decker stop looking for pass int calls amd start making catches? Of all the games he had to decide to have a breakout game against the chiefs. I seen alot of improvements from our last game we played you. We even got to manning more even though we were missing houston. 1st half we were catching the tight balls amd 2nd half our wr couldnt catch a cold. I never noticed hali being held but iv seen that so much that it wouldnt suprise me. They usually wrap their arm around his kneck. But anyways our wr lost the game by all the drop balls and alex was having a grewt game kf his wr could catch. Then decker was picking on cooper but one of those was on our back up safety not helping over the top. But damn 4tds. Also I lut this on reod as well. 1st and goal amd yet he decides to pass instead of given it to one of tje best running backs in the league and it gets intercepted.

Good win, Broncos fans, good win.

KC impressed me, too, so Denver's performance was laudable.

Team Broncos!

Team Broncos!

Shout out to Mike Adams

I was watching the game~rewind of the game. Mike Adams got a FF and recovery in the 3rd Q with about 9-10minutes left. He really fought for the strip~recovery and despite what the officials called, I think he had possession. Check it out - nice play although it didn't end up counting - the outcome of that play was we accepted 10y holding I think.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top