Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Noooooooooooo

RIP Paul Walker.

Prayers to family, friends and fans.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    Very sad news. Whether you liked him as an actor or not is irrelevant. I have seen some very classless comments regarding his death on facebook and website comments and it is very disheartening. By all accounts this was a good man who was lost. Bottom line is a daughter lost her father, family and friends lost a loved one, and a fan base lost an idol and a role model. Reading up on his charity and relief efforts just makes this more hard to swallow. The world lost one of the good ones in a society where celebrities dominate the headlines for all of the wrong reasons.

Rest in peace Paul Walker. Thoughts and prayers with all those who were a part of your life that was cut too short.
    I couldn't have said it better myself!

Instead of idolizing Kanye, Justin, and Kim, we should be looking up to Paul as examples if good people!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    He lived his life a quarter-mile at a time.

Sad, RIP Paul... just watched 8 Below a week or so ago, that's a great movie too.
    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 12-01-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Well this is sad to hear. R.I.P.

Sad news… quite a shocker. Prayers for his family and friends. He was a great actor who will be missed by many. I was a fan.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

As further details come out, it saddens me to learn this was probably just a BAD decision on both Paul's fault for getting in this car in the first place and the driver who also lost his life.

Street racing?

Donuts?

A vehicle under suspicion? I dunno... senseless to me. Sad.... So Sad.... My wife and I loved Paul in his movies. One of my favorites was beyond the "Fast And Furious" being "Eight Below" with the sled dogs. A Disney movie. A we loved "Into The Blue" with Jessica Alba.

RIP Paul.... You will be missed on the big screen.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    As further details come out, it saddens me to learn this was probably just a BAD decision on both Paul's fault for getting in this car in the first place and the driver who also lost his life.

Street racing?

Donuts?

A vehicle under suspicion? I dunno... senseless to me. Sad.... So Sad.... My wife and I loved Paul in his movies. One of my favorites was beyond the "Fast And Furious" being "Eight Below" with the sled dogs. A Disney movie. A we loved "Into The Blue" with Jessica Alba.

RIP Paul.... You will be missed on the big screen.
    Yeah I heard they are investigating if he was run off the road or if it was street racing. They said there is both donuts and figure 8s on the screen. If it was street racing or them just trying to show what the car could do then it is bad decision making. They both probably figured they've done it a million times, so why not?. By the way the driver was his finical adviser Roger Rodas.

Got choked up a bit when I say them talking to his father. Media should give them privacy, this isn't something they need to have their noise in. I hope they don't try to talk to his daughter like people have been trying to talk to Paris Jackson. It's one thing for a father to lose his son, it's another for a child to lose a parent.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Paul was only 40-years old. He left behind a daughter! So sad!
    SB LIV is Coming!

Fast And Furious 7 officially on hold.

I'm sure Vin Diesel is hurting big time. I'm still trying to accept this. I don't get too emotional over Hollywood Stars and untimely passing's, but this one for some reason really hits me hard. My wife had a crush on the guy and she's really upset and obsessed with the truth as am I.

So sad, so tragic, so stupid really....

What can we do? I feel badly for his 15 year old daughter.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***