• C

4 12.50%
  • D

0 0%
  • F

0 0%
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post game rants --- Denver - KC

I love the way decker played. Ball put up some big runs. not to mention mannings arm looked strong. beautiful win. In their house. Go Broncos!!!!!

Someone PLEASE teach Webster to look back for the ball.

There's no excuse for this. He's had the chance to practice with the CB who looks back for the ball better than anyone else in the NFL (Champ).

What the hell does the coaches or Champ tell Webster in practice? Try and get a PI every play?

(Sorry, it's my obligatory criticism thread; it worked on Decker ).

I cringe each time the ball is thrown Websters way...and Jammers....but with injuries, not much we can do at this point, lol.

Most people have praised Webster until today.

Inconsistent day from the secondary overall. Shows how much we miss a healthy Champ and DRC.

Webster does many things well. But I can count on one hand the number of times he's been able to track the ball.

We made Alex Smith look like Peyton Manning on the last drive.

The game-time experience will serve him well later in the season. Give him time to become acclimated to the speed of the game and all its intricacies. I give him an *A* for his great effort in the games. Gotta love a player who tries.

He will be told in the morning.

He played better than Cooper today. He really needs to look back when he sees the receiver start to look over his shoulder. He has the physicality to look back to early and recover anyways.

I was absolutely blasted last week for saying Ball is a good player and let him play through his fumbles. Saying, let the best players play. He should be our #2 and that could be dangerous. He showed Moreno type savvy and we are lucky. Let's go boys!!

Grade Our Performance vs. Kansas City Week 13

Grade our performance against KC here!

Elaborate your choice if you wish!

HOW ABOUT THEM BRONCOS?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I voted for a B. We had our problems on D but our offense graded out as an A. Considering our injuries, the defense played their hearts out. We had too many lapses on D even with the injuries. However, a win cures many ills.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Montee really showed me something, he is here to stay!

I gotta give it up to Ball, I admit I was one of the ones doubting him. I'm wondering if Moreno has served as a good mentor. he was so fired up for Ball on the sidelines. loving the comradery and support our backs have for each other.

ball was very effective today. Its not unusual for rookies to have their problems. But still this game doesnt take any of his past mistakes away. I still get nervous when hes in although I hope we see more of what he showed today.

Since there's a thread about Webster I'll go ahead and post about him... I couldn't help but think about Rahim's misjudgment in last year's playoffs when the Chiefs completed 3rd and long in their own 5yd line to Hemingway( I think it was) to keep their drive alive. Webster misjudged his jump to swat the ball away.

Thank goodness we prevailed in this one.