Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 1,756 to 1,763 of 1763
    Quote Originally Posted by sstoner View Post
    I dont get the "better to lose now than later" theroy. Whos to say we dont lose later also? Any given Sunday..nothing is guranteed.

Right now teams know how to beat our defense. We just have to accept that. Frankly I dont see us putting up 51 points from here on out....teams are going to play us hard to prove a point.

Raiders and Houston should be winnable games....but who knows.
    of course i don't want us to lose, but after the fact, i am trying to take what good might come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    of course i don't want us to lose, but after the fact, i am trying to take what good might come of it.
    Agree- this loss can be a good thing if everyone wakes up and makes an adjustment. The unfortunate thing for us fans is that we really won't know who this team is for a while. We play two poor teams in a row which we should look pretty good against.

We really won't know what this team is all about until the first playoff game, which will be quite a while from now as it looks like we should at least get a bye.

Quote Originally Posted by edog24 View Post
    Agree- this loss can be a good thing if everyone wakes up and makes an adjustment. The unfortunate thing for us fans is that we really won't know who this team is for a while. We play two poor teams in a row which we should look pretty good against.

We really won't know what this team is all about until the first playoff game, which will be quite a while from now as it looks like we should at least get a bye.
    true. just hoping we see the D stable up a bit. texans have playmakers, just a terrible season.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    true. just hoping we see the D stable up a bit. texans have playmakers, just a terrible season.
    I agree with you man we have to stay positive. Got to have faith in this team to get it right while there is still time. I'm pretty sure the Saints lost their last three regular season games & then proceeded to win the super bowl. The show isn't over until we are eliminated from the playoffs.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Good post

Like everyone I would like to see the starters healthy the backups being able to play at a higher lever and definitely limit the mental errors

I think the Broncos will get some players back continue to adjust and play better ball..I'm pretty sure they've all ready put that loss behind them and are getting ready to prepare for the next opponent and still have a good chance at the 1 seed and that's pretty a good shape to be in this late in the season regardless of how maligned the defense is

Quote Originally Posted by notmyname View Post
    Good post

Like everyone I would like to see the starters healthy the backups being able to play at a higher lever and definitely limit the mental errors

I think the Broncos will get some players back continue to adjust and play better ball..I'm pretty sure they've all ready put that loss behind them and are getting ready to prepare for the next opponent and still have a good chance at the 1 seed and that's pretty a good shape to be in this late in the season regardless of how maligned the defense is
    I kind of don't want them to put this behind them in a way. I want this loss to leave a bad taste in their mouth so it will fuel them to be better and light a fire under their butts. I saw no fire or intensity at all last night. Probably very tired from last game. Come on guys, show us what you are made of.

Well the Chargers had a short but happy flight back to SD. They came into town to win that game and win they did.

Quote Originally Posted by sstoner View Post
    I dont get the "better to lose now than later" theroy. Whos to say we dont lose later also? Any given Sunday..nothing is guranteed.

Right now teams know how to beat our defense. We just have to accept that. Frankly I dont see us putting up 51 points from here on out....teams are going to play us hard to prove a point.

Raiders and Houston should be winnable games....but who knows.
    Bingo. There is no positive way to spin this. This team has massive flaws and everyone is starting to realize it. The Broncos are still one of the best teams in the AFC but the days of pundits and fans basically handing them a Super Bowl berth are all but gone. The road to the Super Bowl will be very difficult, and heck, I'd be extremely happy if they even make it there.

All it takes is one bad game from our offense in the playoffs and our title hopes are down the drain. I really want to believe in the defense but I don't think they have what it takes to win in clutch time. Also, special teams, once considered to be a strong point of the team, has now been an achilles heel in all three of the Broncos' losses.