Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Why so many injuries?

Does anyone in the entire NFL have as much injuries as us? Seems like every week we have a couple injuries on the field. Our team is made of fine china. Hope we can get healthy for the playoffs where we will play all good teams.

We currently have four players who started multiple games for us last year on IR and one has come back (Walton).

Champ essentially has been out all season....I still do not think we have seen the old Champ due to injuries.

Von missing his six games...

Add in key backups...people who have missed games...the quality of players missed.

I personally would like to see anyone do the actual work that shows someone has missed more quality players then us for one reason or another.

I quickly looked at the CBS and Profootball Ref sites that list injuries and just by looking at the Denver Broncos list critically I can tell it does not say the whole story.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

All these injuries and the Broncos are still leading the AFC at 11-2.

Damn, this is a good team.

It's late in the season wear and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by BHPizza View Post
    It's late in the season wear and tear.
    We were down to our third center before peseason games, 2nd LT early in the season and half way through the season I do not think anyone on the OL was playing the spot they were suppose to before injuries started hitting us.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Don't forget Clady. Maybe the best LT in the league.

We need to get our secondary in better shape. Having Champ and Rogers-Cromartie healthy would be huge for a playoff run.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamboat7 View Post
    Don't forget Clady. Maybe the best LT in the league.

We need to get our secondary in better shape. Having Champ and Rogers-Cromartie healthy would be huge for a playoff run.
    nope.
    \............

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
    All these injuries and the Broncos are still leading the AFC at 11-2.

Damn, this is a good team.
    I concur..

Quote Originally Posted by PManningTKO View Post
    Does anyone in the entire NFL have as much injuries as us?
    Pats, Falcons are pretty banged up. It happens. Thankfully, we have guys that can cover for others/return quickly.
    Other teams aren't so lucky.

I heard some where there have been like 50 acl injuries this year, that's like a whole team

ACL injuries will happen more until defensive players are allowed to tackle again.

Covering a wide receiver has become the hardest job in sports.

That said, the Packers are missing Rodgers (which is huge); the Patriots have not had Gronk for most of the year, and just lost him again, and are without Wilfork or Mayo. The 49ers were without Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, and Aldon Smith for considerable time. How about the Colts without Wayne, several running backs, and a few key defensive players?

No team ever ends a season with the same offensive linemen they start with, so that's not unique to the Broncos.

Every team is injured. It's football. There's no menu option to turn injuries off like in Madden.

Manninging ...the hot new trend!

Get your iPads and helmets and post away! I got this started on the Fan Morning Show this morning, let's go Broncos Country!

https://twitter.com/joe_solomon/stat...44319853010945

http://twitter.com/tg36443/status/41...756289/photo/1

(Can someone post these pics)

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    nope.
    \............
    Who do you rank above him?

I think we have been pretty lucky with injuries and in good shape. Probably been luckier then most teams.

Some, NE/Atlanta, have been ravaged with injuries

Nice idea! Don't have an extra helmet laying around but I would love to see pictures of people "Mann-ing"