Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
    Can someone tell me why Webster is playing over Carter? Webster's horrible. Always getting burnt etc.
    because Carter isn't very good..........

Carter can't be as bad as Webster. He did play ok lastyear.

Can someone tell me why Webster is playing over Carter? Webster's horrible. Always getting burnt etc.
    Carter can be an exciting player, but he's big gambler. Which is why he occasionally will make the big play....and then give another up. He's still young enough, that he just doesnt have enough game experience to be able to pick his shots well for the big play.

Webster, is much more consistent in his play.

Which is why he sees more time.

Because carter isn't good and what you perceive as "getting burnt" a lot of the time is Webster in good position but the ball is thrown away from him where he can't make a play. Webster has been playing well for a rookie and I expect big things out of him in the future, tony carter I expect gone after this year

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Because carter isn't good and what you perceive as "getting burnt" a lot of the time is Webster in good position but the ball is thrown away from him where he can't make a play. Webster has been playing well for a rookie and I expect big things out of him in the future, tony carter I expect gone after this year
    What crash said.

I guess I just don't see it the way some of you do. If it wasn't for Adams in the endzone, the Chefs would've tied the game in the last game against them. Webster got beat there too. I haven't seen anything from him that looks promising.

Carter has the speed to keep up with receivers but he gets flagged a lot for PIs

I remain a fan of Carter. I had pretty much previously asked this same question on the board and the response I received was to rewatch the Dallas game and that Carter lacks some size.

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

"Santie Claus, why? Why are you taking our Christmas tree? Why?"
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Tony Carter's horrid play so far

Webster is a sound tackler, where as Carter would rather hold the receivers hand as they run towards the end zone.

Carter > Webster IMO right now if you ask me. But I think Webster will be better eventually with more time on the field.

But that really doesn't matter at this point because Webster is done for a while right?

In tackling Webster is probably Denver's most sound DB other than Ihenacho.

I thought Carter was excellent in his time last year.

Tackling has got to be it.

I guess I just don't see it the way some of you do. If it wasn't for Adams in the endzone, the Chefs would've tied the game in the last game against them. Webster got beat there too. I haven't seen anything from him that looks promising.
    So he trips and that shows he doesn't have talent? He is in position almost every play thrown at him he just needs to work on his awareness which comes with time.

You speak of webster like hes trash.He is not far from being very good.Minor rookie adjustments.