Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1592
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    20,093
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercty View Post
    May she rest in peace - sorry for your loss. Would also like to honor Claire Davis, who passed away late Saturday afternoon at Littleton Adventist Hospital. Gone too soon from this Earth..... Godspeed Claire!

    HOPE THE BRONCOS WIN ONE FOR BRONCOHOLIC'S GRAN & CLAIRE!!
    yes 2 more angels up there the broncos can hopefully win for......

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jack Del Rio-ville, FL
    Posts
    2,482
    GO BRONCOS!!!

    A mini-bye week to refocus but Texans should make it interesting.

    Broncos 31, Texans 20

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vermont, native of Colorado
    Posts
    9,524
    GO DENVER!!!!!

    And Merry Christmas to all!


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    20,093
    Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    GO BRONCOS!!!

    A mini-bye week to refocus but Texans should make it interesting.

    Broncos 31, Texans 20
    they have the players to do it they've been in almost every game except for last week....hopefully we start fast n keep PM up right o-line needs to run block a lot better today so controlling watt big key there....

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,390
    Question folks. Is it better for us to have NE lose today or Balt? I can't keep up with all the playoff scenarios. Maybe we want Balt to win today but lose next week?

    Anyone have a better grasp of the playoff implications for us.

    PS, I don't want to see Balt in the playoffs actually.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High City
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Question folks. Is it better for us to have NE lose today or Balt? I can't keep up with all the playoff scenarios. Maybe we want Balt to win today but lose next week?

    Anyone have a better grasp of the playoff implications for us.

    PS, I don't want to see Balt in the playoffs actually.
    I have to agree with you about Balt....they are peaking at the right time and I sure don't want to see them here in Denver. Don't like either team, though, so it will be interesting.

    Go BRONCOS!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercty View Post
    May she rest in peace - sorry for your loss. Would also like to honor Claire Davis, who passed away late Saturday afternoon at Littleton Adventist Hospital. Gone too soon from this Earth..... Godspeed Claire!

    HOPE THE BRONCOS WIN ONE FOR BRONCOHOLIC'S GRAN & CLAIRE!!

    Absolutely------that is very sad I hadn't heard---Prayers for the young ladies family, friends and community.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Question folks. Is it better for us to have NE lose today or Balt? I can't keep up with all the playoff scenarios. Maybe we want Balt to win today but lose next week?

    Anyone have a better grasp of the playoff implications for us.

    PS, I don't want to see Balt in the playoffs actually.
    If We Win and KC and NE lose we clinch HFA and the Division. So sure wish Baltimore to win if you want I don't see them beating Cincy in Cincy which they might need to do.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncNugRockAvs View Post
    If We Win and KC and NE lose we clinch HFA and the Division. So sure wish Baltimore to win if you want I don't see them beating Cincy in Cincy which they might need to do.
    Agreed, Cincinnati will win out & take the North. People are overrating the Ravens, sure they beat Detroit last week but they did that by only scoring field goals. The Ravens offense has been horrid.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,821
    I fully expect us to demolish the Texans today, let's do it!
    Administrator


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I fully expect us to demolish the Texans today, let's do it!
    Yep, it's a business trip & now it's time to take care of that business. I have full faith that the offense will beast. I just hope the D puts pressure on Schaub & get's a pick or two, no falling for that PA bootleg deep to Johnson crap either. Let's make a statement today.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High City
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I fully expect us to demolish the Texans today, let's do it!
    I want to see a demolition-ram-it-down-their-throats-and-don't-let-up type of game. Like the one we should have had against the Jaguars. Hope to see Peyton break all QB records today!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,345
    Its feels kinda wierd gettin ready for an early game this season. Anyway, We have our gear on, Dogs have their gear on, Wings are made and beer is cold. I guess will have a lil tailgate on the porch til gametime lol. Lets Gooooooooooo Broncooooooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    4,949
    Goooo Broncos!!!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    7,409
    Go Broncos!!!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •