X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BroncoFanBoy
    Here's hoping!
    • Jun 2009

San Diego nearly lost to KC's backups. No way they beat Cincinatti.

We're playing Indy in the divisional round, calling it now.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• L.M.
      Vitalstatistix
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post

I hope so! We owe them some payback! SD can wait til next year in the regular season.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• orange98
        Practice Squad
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post

This is the NFL....the Playoffs are an altogether different game. Best teams going into playoffs more often than not do not win the Super Bowl. Takes a lot of luck and breaks as shown last year by the Ravens. Whether SD beat KCs backups or cheerleaders once playoffs start it is anybodys game.

Comment

• Dan Dan
          Practice Squad
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
          Yeah, that would be something but I think the Chargers would probably beat the Chiefs if they were playing all of their starters. So I just can't imagine the Chargers loosing to the Chiefs with them resting all those players.
          Well SD did win, but it was not an easy win for them.

Comment

• Bronco-24
            *BCMB's Highlight Maker*
            • Feb 2008

So basically because of the seeding, no matter what we won't have to play the Bengals unless they make it to the AFC title game.
            Originally posted by darth-hideous
            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

• Steamboat7
              Bench Warmer
              • Mar 2012

It's very unlikely that we won't have to play at least one of the teams that beat us in the regular season. We may have to play two of them. BUT, I feel confident that if we play at say a B+ or higher level - at home - we will beat any of the other AFC teams. I am also getting more confident that we can outscore Seattle or any NFC team if we can get to the SB.

Comment

• KoolBreeze
                Practice Squad
                • Feb 2012

I'd rather play San Diego than any of the others. Then Indy and then Kansas City. San Diego is the weakest team in the playoffs by far. Yeah, they beat us, but we also beat them. Kansas City was mighty impressive today playing mostly backups.

But I don't think San Diego has much of a shot at beating Cincy. Most likely we will get Indy or the Chiefs. I think that game could go either way. I think Cincy beats San Diego and New England and we see them in Denver in the Championship game.
                ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• BroncoFanBoy
                  Here's hoping!
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by orange98 View Post
                  This is the NFL....the Playoffs are an altogether different game. Best teams going into playoffs more often than not do not win the Super Bowl. Takes a lot of luck and breaks as shown last year by the Ravens. Whether SD beat KCs backups or cheerleaders once playoffs start it is anybodys game.
                  Still says a lot about their team.
                  sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                  Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• BroncoSynapses
                    Ring of Famer
                    • Mar 2009

Any of the three teams will be very difficult and could very well knock us out again. Beating a single team three times in one year is no easy feat, IND and SD both schooled us. I don't prefer to face any of these teams, all are very good. With that said, our two lowest offensive point totals this year came at the hand of SD. McCoy knows us very well. That, IMO, is most concerning.

Comment

• CoronaCalBronco
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Oct 2013

How Pi$$ed are the Steelers today? To hear that there should have been a penalty on that FG(granted he should have made it anyway).. I also thought that was a fumble on that fake punt. Either way congrats to the Chargers. I hope we face them in 2 weeks!
                      res ipsa loquitur

Comment

• Bokyong
                        Practice Squad
                        • Mar 2004

I would rather play Indy than Cincy. The loss to Indy earlier this season will have the Broncos playing for revenge, and firing on all cylinders. Cincy is dangerous as you don't know what Dalton you'll get. Good Dalton? or 4 INT Dalton?

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

• Cutler4tw
                          Practice Squad
                          • Oct 2008

Chargers gave us 2 very very hard games ... I'm not sure I want to play them I prefer facing Indy but that's just me
                          Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

• Bokyong
                            Practice Squad
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Cutler4tw View Post
                            Chargers gave us 2 very very hard games ... I'm not sure I want to play them I prefer facing Indy but that's just me
                            Chargers always play us hard just like the Raiders did in the Elway days. After watching the Chargers barely beat the Backups of the Chiefs, I have no doubt that they will lose to the Bengals. Chargers shouldn't be here if Succop doesn't miss the FG.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

• Doogansquest
                              Starter
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Bokyong View Post
                              I would rather play Indy than Cincy. The loss to Indy earlier this season will have the Broncos playing for revenge, and firing on all cylinders. Cincy is dangerous as you don't know what Dalton you'll get. Good Dalton? or 4 INT Dalton?
                              Well, we wouldn't be playing Cincinnati until the AFCCG anyway, so there's a chance we play both of them.

Comment

• ELWAY421
                                Football Immortal
                                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                                Well, we wouldn't be playing Cincinnati until the AFCCG anyway, so there's a chance we play both of them.
                                I know Cinci beat NE already, but do you give Cinci a shot in NE? That's iffy for me, I haven't been impressed with Cinci on the road this year???

Comment

Working...
                                X