Any Java Programmers out there? (not sure if this is correct forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thundercty
    Bench Warmer
    • Nov 2011

Any Java Programmers out there? (not sure if this is correct forum)

So I am in my third week of Basic Programming with Java and cannot get the second part of my assignment to execute correctly.

The first part of the assignment was to input a source code for two files that, when compiled and executed correctly, showed the final output of a bank account with a monthly earned interest amount. This is a BankAccount class file with a second file named Program2.

The second part of the assignment is asking the user to modify the BankAccount class's constructor method to create a BankAccount object which stores a monthly interest when the user inputs an annual interest rate. I am having difficulty modifying these files so that the output matches the first assignment.

Anyone care to tackle this?

I am using jGRASP as my IDE rather than NetBeans. Easier for me to use.

Any contributions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • dbjeff
    Bench Warmer
    • Jan 2006

Have you figured this out yet? If not, provide some source (not necessarily all of it, just the stuff relevant to what you're doing) and be more clear about what you need to modify and what trouble you're running into.
    "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
    "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

• thundercty
      Bench Warmer
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by dbjeff View Post
      Have you figured this out yet? If not, provide some source (not necessarily all of it, just the stuff relevant to what you're doing) and be more clear about what you need to modify and what trouble you're running into.
      Hey dbjeff thanks for responding! I finally got a response from my instructor who was able to point me in the right direction.

Good to go!

Thanks and have a Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
      X