Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Post game rants --- Denver - Oakland

Can I get clarification on this as ive been watching Ayres basically get pulled down by his jersey almost every time Pryor scrambled on that drive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

The Raiders were so disciplined that they only committed 2 penalties the entire game.

Dang refs close their eyes when it comes to Broncos opponents just to make the games interesting.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

afc west is powerful

when was the last time anyone seen 3 teams in our division go to the playoffs with us being first seed this is the first i can remember and ive been a bronco fan for over 20 years but with that being said im laughing at the raiders the out cast of our division

I don't know, but the playoffs are going to be scary! I don't want to play San Diego again.

SD looked weak toddy against KC's backups. I'd rather play them than the Cheifs or Colts.

six playoff teams three of us afc west i dont know if thats a blessing or a curse we all know each other

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy View Post
    I don't know, but the playoffs are going to be scary! I don't want to play San Diego again.
    I want SD in Denver again! From what I heard all our players use that game for motivation. My guess, the Chargers will be going home if we play them.

I think the AFC West is a good division in a pretty bad conference. I would love to see SD in the playoffs, and we will if they can somehow upset Cincy. I would rather play SD than any other wild card team.

I was hoping SD made it,,, I want to see Rivers get beat bad by us.

Yep, we cant be accused of beating up on a "cupcake division" to get our record anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    The Raiders were so disciplined that they only committed 2 penalties the entire game.

Dang refs close their eyes when it comes to Broncos opponents just to make the games interesting.
    You're right. There really is no other explanation for this or some other way to look at it.

The holding rule only counts if it's called on Denver. I saw at least twice where the faiders OL literally tackled the DL then layed on them so the couldn't move. The ref stood there like a scarecrow and left the flag in his pocket.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Funny that the NFCW and AFCW were the worst divisions in the NFL a couple years ago n now they're the best

I saw jersey being pulled almost off the player's back. I thought I saw the ref looking right at it. I guess I was wrong both times since no call was made.

how bad does anyone feel for the raiders being the only team in our division out lol it like we all have dates to the dance at prom and the raiders are up against the wall all alone by themselfs playing pocket pool lmao