Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

cinci vs SD sig bet

who wants to sig and avatar bet me the chargers beat the Bengals? i know kish will since he was taking crap.

what do you say kish or anyone else? if the chargers win you will have to wear the sig and avatar picture of my choice until training camp starts next year.

you may not alter it in any way until your entire team shows up for training camp in 2014 and if the chargers lose i will have to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    who wants to sig and avatar bet me the chargers beat the Bengals? i know kish will since he was taking crap.

what do you say kish or anyone else? if the chargers win you will have to wear the sig and avatar picture of my choice until training camp starts next year.

you may not alter it in any way until your entire team shows up for training camp in 2014 and if the chargers lose i will have to do the same.
    Lmao, dude that's crazy while I have all the faith in the world in Cinci, your asking me to take down my Anselmo if some crazy fluke happens like the refs cheat Cinci out of the game or something & on top of that of your choice????? What about a sig that is Chargers & says I lost to Baph, then if you lose you fly something Broncos colors, we will see if Housh will make something up for you????
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Baph, I'll do it but in a modified way. I love my sig but will add a line we can decide on until training camp. Same for you.

I actually give the Chargers a better than average chance but to make thing interesting I'll do something with you.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I'll do an avatar bet with you, baph.

You in.

Nothing crazy, just a player from the other team as the avatar.

well i can't really do separate individual bets with different people but i am down for whatever if nobody wants to go all in

i wouldn't make people wear a sig that is too bad, just winning the bet is payment enough for me.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-30-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Baph, I'll do it but in a modified way. I love my sig but will add a line we can decide on until training camp. Same for you.

I actually give the Chargers a better than average chance but to make thing interesting I'll do something with you.
    okay, let me know what you want to do, always wanted to do a sig bet with a mod here.

No I want in on this too. Obviously if you lose you will rock a Broncos sig until training camp, I think that would be cool with everyone. As far as what everyone decides what they rock is up to them but if Cinci loses I'll rock a Chargers sig or avatar your choice until training camp. Cool????? I just can't go all in on your original bet cause you could have me walking around these board looking like norings with that Frodo Baggins or something I couldn't do that man....
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    No I want in on this too. Obviously if you lose you will rock a Broncos sig until training camp, I think that would be cool with everyone. As far as what everyone decides what they rock is up to them but if Cinci loses I'll rock a Chargers sig or avatar your choice until training camp. Cool????? I just can't go all in on your original bet cause you could have me walking around these board looking like norings with that Frodo Baggins or something I couldn't do that man....
    or a Justin bieber sig? you think i haven't thought of that already?

LMAO!! you are no fun!

i'm down for whatever but we all gotta decide on something.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-30-2013 at 08:16 PM.

or a Justin bieber sig? you think i haven't thought of that already?

LMAO!! you are no fun!

i'm down for whatever but we all gotta decide on something.
    Hell no...... I have thought about it also, that's why I declined the original bet. Bieber?? How would that look in the metal community???
    Dread it.Run from it.

i am okay with limiting it to a broncos related sig if i lose and a chargers related sig if i win. or just a line of text in addition to your sig like EM said. as long as everyone knows i win, i am good with that.

i am okay with limiting it to a broncos related sig if i lose and a chargers related sig if i win. or just a line of text in addition to your sig like EM said. as long as everyone knows i win, i am good with that.
    I am good then....

I would be thinking for you, at the bottom of your Sig something like:

CLOSET BRONCOS FAN, or SAN DIEGO'S #1 BRONCOS FAN....or something to that effect.

I always accuse you of it anyway
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

If you want an ugly sig all summer that's up to you. I was fine with saying until the draft lol

And we'll have to designate who gets to make your new sig/ avy. We can't all make one. Maybe we'll make a thread and have everybody put in their version and everybody can vote.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I am good then....

I would be thinking for you, at the bottom of your Sig something like:

CLOSET BRONCOS FAN, or SAN DIEGO'S #1 BRONCOS FAN....or something to that effect.

I always accuse you of it anyway
    No way. That's going too easy on him lol

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    If you want an ugly sig all summer that's up to you. I was fine with saying until the draft lol

And we'll have to designate who gets to make your new sig/ avy. We can't all make one. Maybe we'll make a thread and have everybody put in their version and everybody can vote.
    we don't have to do it all summer, that was more to prove a point.

tell you what, you guys come up with whatever type of sig bet you want to have as long as when the chargers win against cinci i win the bet.

I don't think I need to remind you to keep it within the CoC, right? I mean.. that would just go without saying.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*