View Poll Results: Do we bring our A game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

17 94.44%
  • NO

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Post season --- SD - Denver - Pre-game

If we go one and done..do you think John Fox is on the hot seat? Any thing less than a SB win will be a failure. However, going one and done should put pressure on him. Just my opinion.

How can we know if it should put pressure on him without seeing the game (not merely the end result, but the way the game actually went)?

What if Manning tears his ACL on the first play? Is that the coach's fault? Should John Elway be on the hot seat for not having a veteran backup?

I don't see them trying to go through a coaching change in Peyton's last couple years. I believe Fox will be the coach through thick and thin with PFM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There won't be any one and done, not after what this team went through last Jan. we will be very prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    If we go one and done..do you think John Fox is on the hot seat? Any thing less than a SB win will be a failure. However, going one and done should put pressure on him. Just my opinion.
    Every one of your 7 total posts are fairly negative.

I think you are just trolling to rile up response. If i am wrong, i appologize.
    please post this in the smack talk if you wish.

Manning does not have enough time for us to fire Fox and bring someone else in. As long as Manning is here I think Fox is here. As crazy as this might sound, I would keep everyone (coaches) together if we go one and done again.

I'm sure I'd be calling for someone's head right after the game but after cooling off I would keep everyone.

Shut your filthy mouth TC and wash it out with soap. We're gonna win the Super Bowl.

Don't see a one and done coming our way. I think the coaches jobs are secure even if that happened. Elway has stated many times all the adversity (injuries, etc.) that this team has had to deal with this season and the team has still found ways to win. I think every team member and coaches understand one and done is always a possibility and after last season have altered attitude and preparations to next week's game.

You don't fire NFL coaches who go 13-3, regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

Period.

Marty schottenheimer

Quote Originally Posted by PFM2013 View Post
    You don't fire NFL coaches who go 13-3, regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

Period.
    You mean good teams don't.

Hard to say, way too hypothetical.

Players have to execute on the field, and do the gameplan.

Cant make changes off one game.

If we go one and done...... I fire John Fox that night.... That would be back to back seasons losing his first play off game...at home. Cant keep around a guy that cant win in the play offs
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

No. Excuse being that the team lost their best pass rusher, their best safety, and their starting left tackle as well as other key contributors like Vickerson.

Now, next year, being Fox's last year in his contract, Welker's last, maybe even Peyton's last, they might decide to not bring him back.

Lets not have this discussion because we are not going to lose ok!?!!?
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif