View Poll Results: Do we bring our A game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

17 94.44%
  • NO

1 5.56%
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
    Ive come to the realization that as a fan, i will always worry. I can very easily pick other teams to blow out their games, and i can reason with myself that the Broncos should do the same, but i just cant get my gut on board. I even did it for FSU every game this year, and i love the fact that at the end of the season i can say that i was wrong and my team WAS as good as was advertised.

Thats what it means to me to be a fan, i always have that gut feeling of a bad game and im always amazed/relieved when my team wins. I think thats why i love the game.

So yes, i think we are going to show our strength and beat these dolts but i just cant help but feel this gut wrenching feeling of nervousness. I cant wait for sunday

It is more about manning rather than winning it all. Manning is 9-11 in the postseason. A win tomorrow makes him 10-11 where as a loss makes him 9-12. In one season Peyton can erase every critique of him and turn a 9-11 post season into a 12-11 record. I do believe with all the team has faced this season and the records set that anything short of the Superbowl victory would be a Hugh waist. While the season was successful, a championship would put the icing on the cake.

Wisenhunt (OC for SD) has entertained 3 interviews for HC jobs THIS week.

If I were a SD fan, this would really bother me. Wisenhunt is already gone and they haven't even finished their run here yet.

I think it's a foregone conclusion that Wisenhunt will be a HC somewhere next season. He's already moved on. For the sake of the SD offense, that team better hope they are dialed in enough to outscore the best offense the NFL has ever seen
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

KnoMo has had a career season this year and I've loved every minute of it. But when there is no hole to run through, KnoMo isn't the type of back to push the pile consistently. If our offensive line has issues creating holes for the running game, we might have to turn to the rookie to bust through. Monte Ball is a bruiser who can also make people miss. But I've seen him run right over guys this season.

If we play like we normally do - KnoMo will be fine. But if SD comes in here and is showing signs of stopping the run, Monte Ball could be the solution. I wonder if it comes to that.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Moreno has been VERY effective in moving the pile. Granted he's no Marshawn Lynch but he rarely goes down on the first contact like he did in his rookie year. I've seen a lot of games this year where he was literlly dragging defenders to a first down. He is definetly not a finesse runner.

Went down to the stadium today.

My wife and me went down to go check out the stadium and if you can get down there, do it. Looks really sharp. I'm so pumped! Went to the store to see if I could get something small and fun to add to my game day shrine. Now here is the set up, last year was my wife's and my 9 years anni. She knows I've gone to the last two training camps and took a ton of great pics of Peyton. So that's the set up for the rest of my story today. So back to me shopping, got myself a little division champs pin and that's it. My wife was on the other side of the store, figuring she's looking at hats. I check out and start trying to find her, but can't. So go back out front and there she is in front of the horses and what does she have in her hand? An autographed Peyton Manning ball. She bought it for me knowing I've been wanting to try and get him to sign on of my pics. OMG, I married such an amazing woman.

Good to hear. It's a beautiful day for it, too. Glad you're having a great day.

I wish my wife would buy me a Manning football...
    This post may or may not have been written while under the influence of alcohol, and I disclaim all responsibility for its contents, herein...

I have a real good feeling about our run game for tomorrow. I truly believe it will surprise a lot of people especially the dolts.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
    Good to hear. It's a beautiful day for it, too. Glad you're having a great day.

I wish my wife would buy me a Brady football...
    Fixed it for ya.

LOL, Brady

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Wisenhunt (OC for SD) has entertained 3 interviews for HC jobs THIS week.

If I were a SD fan, this would really bother me. Wisenhunt is already gone and they haven't even finished their run here yet.

I think it's a foregone conclusion that Wisenhunt will be a HC somewhere next season. He's already moved on. For the sake of the SD offense, that team better hope they are dialed in enough to outscore the best offense the NFL has ever seen
    I noticed that myself and if I were a fan of that team I would be concerned. One thing to take an interview over a bye week but they had no such week. Adam Gase turn down all interviews until the season was over and he did have a bye week.

Sounds like she is a KEEPER. Awesome story, she must really love you.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

This whole postseason reminds me of the speech in Miracle - there time is up it's our time now. We are a team built to win in the playoffs and the days of us being underdogs are over.

Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    I think it's more funnier when the joke is implied, rather than being too obvious.

But yeah... hehe

Don't want to distract from VaderMan having an awesome day, though. Really cool stuff. I hope tomorrow goes just as well for you.
    This post may or may not have been written while under the influence of alcohol, and I disclaim all responsibility for its contents, herein...

Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    LMAO--I'd cp if I hadn't issued too many in 24
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter