Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    The Chiefs are a very deep team playing with back ups who took the opportunity to show their skills.
    Pretty sure the knock on the Chiefs was they weren't a deep team.

Quote Originally Posted by dbjeff View Post
    ... against a Chargers team of starters who needed to win to get into the playoffs. You'd think the effort would've been a bit more impressive.
    Well it was what it was. The Bolts just did not respect the backups, but they will know that this game will require all of their effort start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I am glad one of the AFC West teams won this weekend.

IMO AFC West playoff teams do better when the division is tough.

One of us is getting one game away from the Ship man!!
    i know right, this is exciting

some afc west team is going to rep in the conference championship game!

Quote Originally Posted by dbjeff View Post
    ... against a Chargers team of starters who needed to win to get into the playoffs. You'd think the effort would've been a bit more impressive.
    teams have bad games, i'm sure every fan in the nfl knows that....

The Bengals were not playing with any heart today. San Diego, on the other hand, has been fired up ever since they won to get into the playoffs.

I'm hoping that our Broncos come out rested and ready to play.

On a side note, how long has it been since a team with a bye made it all the way to the Super Bowl? Maybe New England?

Quote Originally Posted by southern cross View Post
    The Bengals were not playing with any heart today. San Diego, on the other hand, has been fired up ever since they won to get into the playoffs.

On a side note, how long has it been since a team with a bye made it all the way to the Super Bowl? Maybe New England?
    Dalton gave the game away but the Chargers had to make something out of those chances. They won that game you can't take anything away from them.

Mccoy's game plan today was the same as it was when we had Tebow. Run the ball don't turn it over and wait for the other team to make mistakes.

It worked and with Dalton's recent bout of INT's it was a great plan.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

They said on the broadcast that Ryan Matthews is fine he just wasn't part of the rotation at that point of the game.

McCoy uses him to open the game and wear down the defense then goes to Woodhead and Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
    I agree. By the law of averages, we will win. I think we will make adjustments. Welker is crucial in this matchup especially on 3rd downs. But Champ makes no difference and needs to retire. As a matter of fact, he is going to get picked on by Rivers. I know I will get killed for making the last quote. But I am just stating the fact.
    A fact is something that has been proven and already happened. u are making a prediction sir. We got these guys in our house. I know they beat us last time but was that game really that important to denver ? this game is VERY important to our players and fans alike. especially after last season. I have a good feeling about the rest of this season. PLAYOFF REVENGE IS THE SWEETEST REVENGE, and thats what the road to the superbowl holds, as long as we win baby. GO BRONCOS

Quote Originally Posted by southern cross View Post

The who dat saints

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Ask yourselves this: How do you feel that Peyton has never defeated the Bolts in the Playoffs?
    I feel like Peyton has never been on the best offense of all time. So I don't see any way he doesn't get his fort playoff W against them this weekend.

Should be an easy win. I believe we'll see some Brock Ozzy in the 4th. Initial prediction: 35-17 Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Yup.......
    Chargers were trying to be sneaky with it. Could be ankle related.

Said he wasn't part of the rotation. Not fooling anyone.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Nice chatting with you all, now we have a week to wait to see what will be the results and who will advance to the AFC championship game. Personally I go in to this game without a lot of worries as Bolts are the sixth seed and little is expected of them but they have confidence in their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by adamgonzalesblu View Post
    The who dat saints
    Thanks! I couldn't remember.

I always wonder about the bye week. Does it give the players a chance to heal and rest for the next game, or does it take away the desire to go back out on the field and play again? You always hear so much about the bye week, but I wonder historically how having one has played out over the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by 18to88 View Post
    They said on the broadcast that Ryan Matthews is fine he just wasn't part of the rotation at that point of the game.

McCoy uses him to open the game and wear down the defense then goes to Woodhead and Brown.
    Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken
    Chargers lack punch in run game without Ryan Mathews. If they advance to Denver, to be a good situational offense, they'll need him.

Apparent aggravation of ankle injury. No official word from team. RT @SalMonteforte: Why no 24? Could've used him there

@Johnny_Volk No official word, but apparent aggravation of ankle injury.

should be a great game