Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    And if you want to go out for Ice cream after food go to little mans Ice cream in the Highlands. Pretty close to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I am not a local, so my views are less informative. But I have twice visited Denver, and loved it! Last time we stayed downtown, and it was perfect walking distance to restaurants/stores, and yes, the bus depot to go to games from....for relatively cheap. We had no difficulty making a go of it for 3 or 4 days, minus a car. We went on tours, all from our hotel. But I am sure there are a lot of advantages of having a vehicle as well, especially if you like driving in the mountains.

Still have good memories of several meals at the downtown Cheesecake Factory!! (We don't have one here)

The previous time I was there I had the best Mexican food ever, but I do not remember the restaurant name. Perhaps it was one of those mentioned above!

And on both trips I found the people to be quite friendly, as did my wife! BONUS!!

Enjoy!!
    I found the people to be friendly also. I only had one Bronco fan trying to talk smack to me and it was some zit faced teenager. Wasn't worth it when I saw his parents shush him LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    What did you manage to do on your last trip out to Denver?
    We went to a Pre-Game Chargers party at Jacksons in Lo-Do. Also hit up TwinPeaks. Now there are TwinPeaks everywhere. I definitely want to hit up Jackson's again.

Has anyone been here? Some of their stuff sounds good and hangover inducing!

http://www.adriftbar.com/