Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecrushtime View Post
    He's always had the physical tools to be a good corner. Really needs to mature and get comfortable and look for ball.
    When I looked at the highlight video there most of his picks were moving up on the ball rather than running in coverage. Where Webster really impressed me was his speed and his blitzes.

del Rio....take notes.

The face mask call was iffy but okay. The hand didn't look to be right on the face mask, but the player turned his head and so the call. Maybe the pass to Welker wasn't catchable, but he was still held and that would have been called no matter what. The fumble was an incomplete pass plain and simple. B Billick has a piece written on the officiating and he gave them a "C" because he said "Pass incomplete and the ball after the call of PI on Welker was placed in the wrong place twice." Officiating wasn't great, but we have had worse!

All he had to do was pull his arm up and not push him. Holiday was already passing the guy, imo no way he tackles him. He did it right in front of Holiday and Holiday saw it. You could tell he knew it was coming back, he wasn't celebrating or anything cause he knew it wasn't going to stand. I know a lot of you want to take up for our guy, but Bolden is simply a liability. As a corner and safety he is lost and on special teams he makes bonehead plays that cost us. I dont care what color your glasses are or when the guy turned he clearly extends his arms and pushes him in the back off the sideline, and needlessly cause guy was already getting passed by Holiday, not too mention right in front of the ref. He may as well of held a banner above his head that said flag me cause I'm an idiot.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

On ESPN and MSN I heard constantly "why is Jammer one on one with Allen, SD's best receiver." Better fix that for Sunday for sure! The coaches have time to adjust-and to plan for what to do with each position should someone go down. This is the AFC Championship and the defense needs to be ready for all options and practice them. No 12 men on the field calls or any other problem-as happened the last time the coaches made some switches.

As bad ad that block was, in a weird way, it might have actually helped us win. Remember we still scored a TD on that drive, which allowed more time to come off the clock. As great as that TD was, it wouldn't have ran any time off, our defense would've been right back out there.

Decker getting tackled by the turf monster is the one that really hurt, because we got 0 points off that drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    As bad ad that block was, in a weird way, it might have actually helped us win. Remember we still scored a TD on that drive, which allowed more time to come off the clock. As great as that TD was, it wouldn't have ran any time off, our defense would've been right back out there.

Decker getting tackled by the turf monster is the one that really hurt, because we got 0 points off that drive.
    Yup both times the turf monster got Decker it has resulted in a pick. The other time it was a pick 6 lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Great! Hahahaha Rivers is always nagging and crying

The Chargers should be blaming their OC for the predictable and bad play calling in the first half. If he wasn't too busy taking interviews all week thinking about his next head coaching gig, we might have lost the game.

Unlike Gase who said he will not take interviews until after the season, the Vikings and Browns want him. As the OC you need to prepare your team for the upcoming battle. Doing interviews when you have a responsibility to gameplan is just un-professional.

Just saying...
    [IMG]http://www.kaitlynpaige.net/!cid_image001.gif[/IMG]

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

I have a lot of respect for Philip Rivers off the field. He seems a very amicable guy, very humble and down-to-earth. On the field? I want everyone to crush him. Seeing these GIFs made my day, especially Ayers' mockery.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

No excuses, control your body and pull your arms back if you can't make the block. Yards are hard to come by and penalties are hard to overcome. Penalties were a huge difference between the games against the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by cdumler7 View Post
    I don't know if there is much Bolden could have done on that play though. The player turned his back to him at the last second. To me I think that is ridiculous that a player could just run backwards right into a player and it would be called blocking in the back like that.
    The stupid thing is that the defender was such an idiot that he was facing the sideline, while he was ON the sideline to begin with! The only play he had the way he was facing was tackling Holliday after he was out of bounds haha. In Bolden's defense, I think he was expecting the defender to turn back towards to field to try to make a play on Holliday who slipped inside of him, like any normal player would do, but the defender was so slow and bad, he didn't turn around fast enough haha.

Duke a lil PO'd with Press?

Duke Ihenacho ‏@NachoLyfe 7m There are a handful of reporters and media personnel that are legit...but most of y'all are fake. We know that

I have to agree with him. But I also have to wonder is there a specific reason he is tweeting this now. Does anyone know if something happened to piss him off or something? Just seems kinda odd to me he chooses to tweet this now.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Duke Ihenacho ‏@NachoLyfe 9m It's just mandated...so we gotta give y'all something

That was his next tweet

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Probably watching the media (Talking Heads) burying Denvers defense and pumping up the Pats

Or it could be the Mike Adams thing about the Pats wrs getting blown out of the water
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I thought the refs did decent yesterday. They let the players play for the most part. They definitely missed some holding calls both ways but again this is the playoffs and they let them play. The only one that I really had a problem with was that Weddle on a pretty consistent basis pretty much just would tackle Julius if he lost position. I thought those were about as obvious as it get's for a hold but again they let the players play so didn't have too much of a problem with it.