Page 52 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Mike View Post
    Belichick in my opinion is the greatest football mind of all time. Regardless of what "scandals" the Patriots organization has been caught with. Man still knows how to coach a championship football team.

We are going to have to collapse the pocket around Tom and stuff Leblount.. We absolutely have to. Because if we don't. Theres an 80% chance Belichick will have found a way to collapse our pocket, and completely wreck Knowshon and Ball.
    Yup......talent wise we far exceed them..Especially with their injuries. BUt Belichick is the best coach in the NFL the last 20 years and the run this team has been on the last 12 years is something that I have never seen, throw in the best QB of this era and it is a tough task. Foxy is often out coached and out schemed. He needs to stick with what has gotten us here. Every point and yard are important...Last thing I wanna see is Brady celebrating on our field
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatsBroncos View Post
    Same here bro
    Glad to hear it. But just so you know, I'm a woman. No worries, happens all the time.

I hate the folks that go to games and just sit there like they are on they're living room couch. I call those bandwagon folks because it's the thing they see on the news. If you are going to sit there for a game like this, stay home and let someone that wants to go scream and yell. Hate the wine and cheese crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    I hate the folks that go to games and just sit there like they are on they're living room couch. I call those bandwagon folks because it's the thing they see on the news. If you are going to sit there for a game like this, stay home and let someone that wants to go scream and yell. Hate the wine and cheese crowd.
    Heck, for a game of this magnitude don't even watch at home if u aren't gonna get up and get loud and cheer!!!!

Watching live from section 524

Tailgating with beer/brats and playing some cornhole:

Going with my adult son and a couple of good friends

What events are you holding on Sunday? None - I cannot host or attend a party and try to watch the game

Where will you be? - at home

Who will you be with? - I don't have any Bronco fans here in Florida and if I were to watch the game with any of my other football friends and one of them talked any poo poo I would probably punch them in the throat!

What are you eating at your party? Beer

What kinda music will you listen to so it pumps you up? No music, but I will be wearing Orange and Blue from head to toe all day!!

Totally agree!!!! Please do it for us that can't go to the game. We have "field advantage" for something!

Make te stadium shake. Make it impossible for Brady to audible. I KNOW what we are capable of!
    Let's ride!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeingPMoney View Post
    Pats used the flu excuse in 2006 AFCCG. Oh wait, it was piped in crowd noise. No, no, don't tell me, it was the travel from the west coast game in San Diego the previous week. Hmmmm, oh wait, now I remember, it was that they turned up the heat in the Dome in the 2nd half.

Same ole same ole....but they are lining the excuses up early.

What I do not understand is, if the flu continues to plague your team this time of year, get a flu shot.....in October!
    Wow. Medical science should talk to you on your knowledge. I just got over the flu and get the shot every year.

Viruses mutate..........you know. It's never 100%.

Just watched an old clip about Manning making the wrong decision about picking the broncos. Reason the wide receivers were below average. Now they are basically calling the same WR elite and Brady is do more with less. Someone, please explain this to me.

The flu shot is for helping spread certain types of flu - all dealing with respiratory illness. Stomach illnesses are often referred to a flu, but they are not the flu. The flu shot will not prevent you from having a gastrointestinal virus. You are much less likely to get respiratory flu with a flu shot, but it is not nearly as effective as other immunization a because of the large number of varieties out there. But if more people would get the shot, we'd have less of a problem for sure.

If you truly have "the flu" you are down and out for quite a while, it's not the same as getting a couple of symptoms for a day or two after getting the injection.

I've gotten a shot each year the last 8 years or so and I'm one of the 19% who hasn't gotten it.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Is this the Broncos forum or WebMD?

Quote Originally Posted by MatDondero View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little hanky panky by the colts in 2006, and all teams try to get any edge. A couple guys left practice today with an illness. Brady had the flu in the 2004 AFC title game and all went well . One thing the pats don't do is make excuses.
    No, the ONE thing the Pats don't do is EVER give credit to the other team for just beating them.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Every point and yard are important...Last thing I wanna see is Brady celebrating on our field
    This ^^^^^^ X 100!!

Oh, and great post, CanDB!