Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Bring on the PATS!!!! AFC Championship pre-game discussion

They couldn't make it easy for us, but the Broncos got the job done. I think the almost collapse will actually benefit us for next week and keep us focused the entire game. I liked our match up the first time around, and we all know how that turned out...we'll see what it looks like this time, but once again, I'm confident.

Oh by the way, weather forecast is for the 50s and sunny. Six days, 19 hours to go.
    Administrator

I'm glad the Pats won last night. I don't want an easy street. I don't want critics saying that we won because we got the easier teams.

Marshall Faulk on NFLN is already saying the Broncos have zero chance against the patsies because Tom Terrific will stand up in the pocket and throw the ball all over the field.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Put Jammer on the bench and active Tony Carter ASAP

I might have to send my daughter, the Pats' fan, to a friend's house next week.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Marshall Faulk on NFLN is already saying the Broncos have zero chance against the patsies because Tom Terrific will stand up in the pocket and throw the ball all over the field.
    Hard to argue when you have terrible cover guys, and only bring 3 man rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I don't care what people say. Those are the same people who said the Chargers had everything they needed and were going to beat us. We're gonna win, just like we did today.
    Administrator

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Jammer cannot play. We will get smoked if he does. I'm hopeful, but just don't know if we have the secondary to stand up to them. We'll see.

Allen is better than any of New England's weapons, so the big play isn't too much in question. We have by far the better offense, so our defense just has to be ok.
    Eating greedy

Is there any word on Harris' injury? Was it bad, or was he held out for precautionary reasons only?
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Jammer cannot play. We will get smoked if he does. I'm hopeful, but just don't know if we have the secondary to stand up to them. We'll see.
    It is IMPERATIVE that Jammer NOT see the field...period.

I like how people are saying we have no chance because of our defense. Need I remind you our defense was better than the Swiss cheese known as New England's defense? Also need I remind you we have the the *greatest offense ever*?
    Eating greedy

Just went on the Pats forums.. Hearing things like "We will hold them to under 20 points, no doubt in my mind" and "Hopefully Peyton doesn't get all the calls" like Brady never gets favoured?

Remember too, we ran all over them (running game) at NE. Brady usually gets the calls, but we can hope it will be fair since it isn't in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Great post I agree.