Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bring on the PATS!!!! AFC Championship pre-game discussion

They couldn't make it easy for us, but the Broncos got the job done. I think the almost collapse will actually benefit us for next week and keep us focused the entire game. I liked our match up the first time around, and we all know how that turned out...we'll see what it looks like this time, but once again, I'm confident.

Oh by the way, weather forecast is for the 50s and sunny. Six days, 19 hours to go.
    Administrator

I'm glad the Pats won last night. I don't want an easy street. I don't want critics saying that we won because we got the easier teams.

Marshall Faulk on NFLN is already saying the Broncos have zero chance against the patsies because Tom Terrific will stand up in the pocket and throw the ball all over the field.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Marshall Faulk on NFLN is already saying the Broncos have zero chance against the patsies because Tom Terrific will stand up in the pocket and throw the ball all over the field.
    Hard to argue when you have terrible cover guys, and only bring 3 man rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post

Oh please.

San Diego only threw for 194 yards today.

Quote Originally Posted by Socnorb11 View Post
    Oh please.

And that was almost entirely in the 2nd half after Harris was out. Plus we had five sacks to their zero.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Socnorb11 View Post
    Oh please.

Those were Garbage yards to because our D was Playing Prevent D. We were up 24-7 Harris goes out and Jammer got exposed and SD made a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncNugRockAvs View Post
    Those were Garbage yards to because our D was Playing Prevent D. We were up 24-7 Harris goes out and Jammer got exposed and SD made a comeback.
    After San Diego kicked a FG to make it 24-17, the Broncos got the ball back with 3:51 left. Game over.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Did you see what Andrew Luck did to Patriot cover guys? Is Andrew luck better than Peyton Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    NE defense stat wise is not good but their red zone defense is good..but IMO we will need 30+ to win...
    But Denver's red zone offense is absurdly better than even the best red zone defense.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    The key guy to stop next week IMO is Julian Edelman. He can get going like Allen did today. Tom Brady will make his plays, and I'm sure they will want to establish the run. Our offense needs to keep drives going...T.O.P is important.
    Edelman is a key cog of that offense. In the 2nd half of the last meeting, he got open A LOT. They had Gronk then, however, and now Edelman is by himself as a receiving threat. Brady will take chances against Jammer or Webster, but will otherwise look to run the ball.

The good news is, Denver's defense held the Chargers to 63 rushing yards tonight after they had literally been running teams over for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    Edelman is a key cog of that offense. In the 2nd half of the last meeting, he got open A LOT. They had Gronk then, however, and now Edelman is by himself as a receiving threat. Brady will take chances against Jammer or Webster, but will otherwise look to run the ball.

The good news is, Denver's defense held the Chargers to 63 rushing yards tonight after they had literally been running teams over for weeks.
    The thing is that our coaches don't seem to understand the concept of taking the team's best player out of the game. Instead, they just let them line up all over the field and play against whomever happens to have that assignment, even if it's our worst cover guy. Jammer on Allen? Whose brainchild was that?
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I don't care what people say. Those are the same people who said the Chargers had everything they needed and were going to beat us. We're gonna win, just like we did today.
    Administrator

Put Jammer on the bench and active Tony Carter ASAP

I might have to send my daughter, the Pats' fan, to a friend's house next week.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I might have to send my daughter, the Pats' fan, to a friend's house next week.
    Out of state with no return ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( kidding )