Page 48 of 116 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Once somebody shows they are willing to cheat to win, you know they have little character. BB was willing to cheat and Tom Brady went along with it and was the beneficiary. I kind of think it is sad that the analyst's are so willing to overlook this bruise on the Patriots and be so forgiving. They sure doled out a ton of criticism on Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomazack when he stepped onto the playing field against Baltimore. Most likely Tomzack just reacted and did something he regreted (and he paid for it). BB really planned and thought out the cheating and to me I can't look at him and not question his character in every way. Is he a good coach? Yes, he is. However, the cheating to me tarnished it all.

Quote Originally Posted by GoManning View Post
    And cheating and most likely still doing it. As the old saying goes you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
    EXACTLY. Most likely still doing it. Bottom line is, BB's attitude is that he is willing to DO ANYTHING to gain an advantage, regardless of the rules. He has NO MORAL COMPASS. In the '01 SBowl, they mauled Faulk, but he knew the refs wouldn't call it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Talk about Tomlin and his act, in one game in the mid 2000's at NE, I think 2005/2006, Indy was playing at the Razor, Manning gets picked, Marvin had been run out of bounds, and Belichek BLATENTLY impedes Harrison's ability to get back onto the field, seeking Marvin out and getting in his way to return to the field of play. ANY and EVERY minue advantage this guy can grab, he does it. I don't understand the glory in that. WHY WOULD YOU WANT to CHEAT TO KNOW THE NEXT PLAY BEFORE IT IS RUN? Where is the satisfaction in that? Bottom line is Roger BURNED the evidence. What does that tell you.

BTW, the greatest game ever played just finished up on NFL Network. Work of art. 2006 AFCCG. New England finally comes to Indy. Peyton was clutch. You don't turn clutch on and off. He and the TEAM won the game. Unreal. AND, I was there

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    We have to win the coin flip so we can defer and get the ball first in the second half. We always seem to do better when we start the second half with the ball.
    This

10 char

Anyone else wonder why Denver is only 4.5 favorites? Isn't home field 3-4 points? So thery're saying these teams are about the same?
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    True, but I just think it is laughable that a ton of bronco fans think this game is going to be a blow out.
    You know where you won't see a ton of bronco fans predicting a blowout?

On the patriots message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Elway did not finish the game. Kubiak did.

Sadly Steve Sewell ended his career by fumbling this game while the Broncos were driving. Steve Sewell played a role exactly like Kevin Faulk did but imo Sewell was better. Steve is one of my favorite Broncos most people have not herd of and it was sad him and Kubes ended their playing career that day.
    My ex's GF dated Sewell and the 4 of us went to dinner one night. Totally great guy.

Here comes the flu

Pats used the flu excuse in 2006 AFCCG. Oh wait, it was piped in crowd noise. No, no, don't tell me, it was the travel from the west coast game in San Diego the previous week. Hmmmm, oh wait, now I remember, it was that they turned up the heat in the Dome in the 2nd half.

Same ole same ole....but they are lining the excuses up early.

What I do not understand is, if the flu continues to plague your team this time of year, get a flu shot.....in October!

Nothing wrong with a little hanky panky by the colts in 2006, and all teams try to get any edge. A couple guys left practice today with an illness. Brady had the flu in the 2004 AFC title game and all went well . One thing the pats don't do is make excuses.

Broncos 41
    New England 31

I'll be at the game and I can't wait! If New England's 3 and 1 were reversed in the score, I'd be okay with that too.

Not this year...but plenty were last season prior to the division round. Not to many on our boards this year.

Flu cant be helped, all it takes is contact with an infected person....kids are big carriers, they bring it home from school, Coach fox had it a few weeks ago and Shaun Philips when home with it last week.....hopefully everyone stays healthy.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by JrtheFreak View Post
    Anyone else wonder why Denver is only 4.5 favorites? Isn't home field 3-4 points? So thery're saying these teams are about the same?
    Over their last four games...

Pats average: 34.5 PPG for and 18.5 PPG Against
    Den average: 28.7 PPG for and 17.7 PPG Against

Last 8 regular season games:

Pats: 33.1 PPG For 24.2 PPG Against
    Den: 32.8 PPG For 22.6 PPG Against

I'll let you judge for yourself....

GET LOUDER Broncos Fans!!!

John Lynch's voice shook when he spoke on a local radio show this week, he said "To the fans...if you're listening...get louder."

This is it. If you are going to the game, bring some ibuprofen, and cheer on EVERY SINGLE DEFENSIVE PLAY. You will not lose your voice. Your voice will get stronger. Never give up. Never give in. No matter what happens, remember miracles do happen. It's on YOU to get us to the Superbowl. Stand up, and spread the word to fans around you. Let the sun shine on Mile High. We are all a team.

United in Orange we are the spirit of the Orange Crush. Bring it like a tornado for all 60 minutes and OT if needed.

It's time to ride!!

What time do you plan on getting down to Mile High for the AFC Championship Game?

We're aiming to be there around 9am or so to walk the earth, get in adventures, take pics and slowly watch the build up to the Broncos winning the AFC!