Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MatDondero View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little hanky panky by the colts in 2006, and all teams try to get any edge. A couple guys left practice today with an illness. Brady had the flu in the 2004 AFC title game and all went well . One thing the pats don't do is make excuses.
    The Patriots fans and national media sure make excuses for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingPMoney View Post
    Sure they do. And in the end, Like I mentioned, get a flu shot. Don't allow it to become an issue. It IS the cold and flu season after all. Not rocket science either.
    Um...what? Get a shot with a 19% success rate, and more widespread flu epidemics as a result? No thanks.

Get a flu shot, lol, clueless

<----Knows people who got the flu shot and still got the flu

I plan to be at home yelling a lot. I can't watch games with people, no one I know are Broncos fans but my Wife and I and I get too emotional

I'm flying in from CA for the game.. We will probably be there at like 10:30-11:30. Flew out for a few games and we usually get out drinking in before the game at the hotel bar anyway.

I am watching at home on my own. Broncos never lose if I follow this superstition. If i watch in a sports bar with friends, we always lose. So i am sticking to the winning formula.

I live in a Boston and will watch the game by myself. I usually have football parties every week and all my friends are Pats fans and lil 'ole me rooting against them. However, cannot watch Broncos games with other people around.

I make a pot of chili and have chili cheese dogs, and drink Gillian's Irish Red and post on the message board during the game.

Hosting a get together at my house for both the Broncos as well as the 9er/Seahawk game. Hopefully Denver wins so I am in a good mood for the later game.

I have a few friends coming over and doing barbecue food and drinks.

I say send in all the infected to the Patriots practices . Chicken soup after the game...

Quote Originally Posted by BeingPMoney View Post
    Pats used the flu excuse in 2006 AFCCG. Oh wait, it was piped in crowd noise. No, no, don't tell me, it was the travel from the west coast game in San Diego the previous week. Hmmmm, oh wait, now I remember, it was that they turned up the heat in the Dome in the 2nd half.

Same ole same ole....but they are lining the excuses up early.

What I do not understand is, if the flu continues to plague your team this time of year, get a flu shot.....in October!
    I wouldn't get a flu shot either. Have done so in the past and every time I did, guess what..,I got the flu. Will never get another flu shot again.

Be sure to get a JUMBO bag.
    OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I wouldn't get a flu shot either. Have done so in the past and every time I did, guess what..,I got the flu. Will never get another flu shot again.
    Same here bro

I am still debating on whether I want to go watch the game at the aforementioned Broncos bar here in Seattle with nearly 100 other Bronco fans or if I want to watch it at my home where it wont matter if I act like a 5 year old if need be. What would you guys do?

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I am still debating on whether I want to go watch the game at the aforementioned Broncos bar here in Seattle with nearly 100 other Bronco fans or if I want to watch it at my home where it wont matter if I act like a 5 year old if need be. What would you guys do?
    Go with the 100 other Broncos fans.

I'm feeling a huge Denver win