Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

demaryius thomas versus aqib talib

I think Talib will be shadow demaryius thomas for the entire game. Talib did a fantastic job shutting down T.Y Hilton. I think Thomas is much superior compared to Hilton.

Talib has been outstanding for the entire season, arguably top 3 in his position. I do recollect that Talib got burnt by Josh Gordon who blew by him on a couple of occasions during their matchup. D Thomas has the same speed as Gordon. And I am hoping for a similar outcome.

T.Y. Hilton is very inconsistent

I actually think D Thomas is a better match up for Talib than Hilton. Talib usually does better on bigger guys, bigger target for a jam.

Hilton had 4 catches for 104 yards, but they had alot of safety help as well.

DT will have his hands full with Talib though.

You guys are overrating Talib

As long as DT fights for the darn ball.

If Talib really does slow DT down, then one of the other receivers will be in easier coverage and be a target-we have many. That said, I say Manning hooks up with DT anyways. There's always J Thomas they have to contend with and they did not have to last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
    Talib when he's healthy, is one of the top CB's in football.

He's shut down the likes of Jimmy Graham, Julio Jones, AJ Green, did good on DT but i confess DT was battling a shoulder injury.

@royal, I dont think Talib shadowed hilton either.

@RO, You mean the guy who held Jimmy Graham catchless? And pretty much shut down Vicent Jackson, AJ Green, and Julio Jones? The All-Pro Aqib Talib? He is a top 5 corner in the league

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Talib when he's healthy, is one of the top CB's in football.

He's shut down the likes of Jimmy Graham, Julio Jones, AJ Green, did good on DT but i confess DT was battling a shoulder injury.
    DT also caught a TD pass while Talib was in coverage. Thomas gave him a nice backhand and was open in the end zone for the TD.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Jimmy Graham has been nursing injuries all year, and he got exposed by seattle. AJ Green is a good reciever, but he is not elite. It might be because of Dalton, but what I seen Gordon do with Weeden, Hoyer and Campbell, I was amazed.

Jimmy Graham has been nursing injuries all year, and he got exposed by seattle. AJ Green is a good reciever, but he is not elite. It might be because of Dalton, but what I seen Gordon do with Weeden, Hoyer and Campbell, I was amazed.
    smh... Easily top 5 if not top 3 in the league. Some say 2nd just behind Megatron.

With the wind/weather not being a factor DT should be targeted more.

AJ Green is a good reciever, but he is not elite.

1. Josh Gordon
    2. Calvin
    3. B Marshall
    4. Andre Johnson
    5. AJ Green
    6. D Thomas
    7. Dez
    8. Julio
    9. Larry Fitz
    10. V. Jackson

Josh Gordon is a stud. I believe he had 150 yards receiving and a TD against Patriots with Talib shadowing him. I think D Thomas will have some success. But so will Talib. I say about 60 yards receiving and 1 TD for THomas.