Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tony Carter

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    Sometimes a player needs a wake up call. Look what happened to Knowshon last year. Tony will be just fine.
    I've been thinking that too. I hope Carter has the game of his life. A pick 6 in this game would be awesome for TC!

It was good seeing him out there. Even though he gave up a couple 3rd down completions, he wasn't burned for huge plays like Jammer was.

Quote Originally Posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
    It was good seeing him out there. Even though he gave up a couple 3rd down completions, he wasn't burned for huge plays like Jammer was.
    Let's hope he's okay to go in two weeks. He suffered a concussion in the game.

Hope he is alright. That pass break up down the field in the first quarter was great!

Yep he almost picked off brady. That would've brought the crowd even louder!

I think he played great today, just like I knew he would.

Did jammer play at all today

I think there were plenty of nervous people questioning if we would have any answer at all once Harris was injured. While not a perfect game, I think Carter performed admirably. One thing we need to remember is that it was Tom Brady on the opposite side. What we managed on defense throughout the game was pretty stellar and Carter had a part in that.

One side note though... I HATE the prevent defense.

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dat_dude_e View Post
    Hope he is alright. That pass break up down the field in the first quarter was great!
    He did great yesterday....good to see him have a good game. Hope he gets over that concussion quickly because we definitely need him in there.

Tony played well yesterday, he's the little engine who could. He will be needed in the super bowl as well. Good for him that Seattle's WR's are small as well.....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Hope he is okay, too. He played well yesterday, and almost picked off Brady.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Tony Carter!

He did okay yesterday. It was nice to see him looking back for the ball. He definitely showed improvement. He did give up some third downs and he also gave up a huge play on the outside that would have been a td had Brady made a decent throw, Brady just plane made a bad throw. Carter played better and hopefully this game will do well for his confidence going into the next game. He still worries me but he has the speed and played much much better yesterday. I hope he keeps improving cause I think we will need him in 2 weeks.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Fox said that he doesn't have a concussion in his presser today. Said it was a pinched nerve. Great news, Tony Carter balled yesterday and looked like the guy we saw last year.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Carter did great, just like most of us knew he would. I think Carter is a playmaker. He plays tight and is rarely burned. He plays physical and it has cost him on a few PI calls, but he plays well overall.

The fact is, our defense has played its best games this year without Woodyard and MIller. I am not ripping on Miler at all. I do think he was off this year and will be back better than ever next year, but for now, I think we are set up well against Seattle with out current roster and how they play together.

Carter may not be at Harris' level, but the drop off is not as large as some here were making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by fightinglee View Post
    Carter did great, just like most of us knew he would. I think Carter is a playmaker. He plays tight and is rarely burned. He plays physical and it has cost him on a few PI calls, but he plays well overall.

The fact is, our defense has played its best games this year without Woodyard and MIller. I am not ripping on Miler at all. I do think he was off this year and will be back better than ever next year, but for now, I think we are set up well against Seattle with out current roster and how they play together.

Carter may not be at Harris' level, but the drop off is not as large as some here were making it out to be.
    Von was playing well when he went out, he was leading the league if I remember in QB hurries but I think the added weight made him half a step too slow so he wasn't getting the sacks. I expect him to return to form next year

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis