Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I still believe...... In Knowshon..

I still believe in Knowshon. To be honest, I felt great about the kid this year. McGahee's unexpected rise and sucess clouded that rather quick. Now the injury seems to have cemented Knowshon's "bust" status...

However I will be the first to admit.. That kid looked GOOD at the beginning of the season. He ran like he did back in Georgia. I truly hope he overcomes this injury and trains his tail off harder than almost anyone on that field. I think the kid can still surprise us and give this team an unexpected leg up next year...

A man can hope

Me too especialy with the way he was running before his injury in the KC game, he looked on mission or something

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

can't wait for the guy to come back. with McGahee, we have the starting role covered, and we'll probably bring in another "Number one" running back to compete (Michael Bush, Lamar Miller, Chris Polk).

Knowshon can be best served as a third down/shotgun back with Tebow. Those two could be lethal together, along with Thomas and an additional FA/Draft pick at receiver/tight end
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

I still have a small hope for him.

And he ran really well until 6 KC players landed on him. He'd be a nice change of pace back, 3rd down back if he recovers ok.

If he can just stay healthy he will be just fine. IMO he is really exciting to watch in the open field.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

As much as I would love for him to come back and prove me wrong I have completely lost faith in him. He is so injury prone is the problem. That hit against K.C. was weak and it ends his season?

I also believe......

I feel bad for this kid......sure he isn't perfect, but I'm sure he did everything he could not to get injured this year, and he and McGahee still could be "the pair". And even if we find another back, I wouldn't give up on him without another shot. He could turn around and be really productive elsewhere.

Cmon Knowshon.......we're behind you mate!!!!

I still believe in him, but he has to stay healthy. I hope i didnt buy his jersey last year for nothing!

Knowshon Made-Of-Glass Moreno will be able to rise from the ashes..

I still have faith, I mean Reggie Bush struggled his first few years, McFadden has struggled with injuries, I don't think we should write him off quite yet.
    Last edited by fairweatherh8r; 01-11-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Mike View Post
    I still believe in Knowshon. To be honest, I felt great about the kid this year. McGahee's unexpected rise and sucess clouded that rather quick. Now the injury seems to have cemented Knowshon's "bust" status...

However I will be the first to admit.. That kid looked GOOD at the beginning of the season. He ran like he did back in Georgia. I truly hope he overcomes this injury and trains his tail off harder than almost anyone on that field. I think the kid can still surprise us and give this team an unexpected leg up next year...

A man can hope

Durability issues aside, he will be in camp to compete with picks and FA pickups to be on the roster again..... Moreno better blow minds in camp next year, because I would find it difficult to tie up a roster spot on a guy who is always banged up or hobbling after every play....

Michael Bush- Yes Please
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Knowshon's injury bug is problematic. That being said, DT was injury prone all the time and now that he's healthy, he's played well (and not just in the Steelers game).

I don't believe Moreno can sustain a beating the way McGahee can. That being said, there's no reason he can't be a third-down, pass catching back. He's got good hands and he's a good pass blocker.

He just seems to lack vision when it comes to running.

Yes, that sucks, especially for a RUNNING back. However, there is always a place for a back who can block and catch. He won't live up to his first-round billing, or get first-round money for it, but there's no reason we can't hold onto him if it's not too expensive.

Of course, if he decides he wants top dollar for his talents, then I guess that's another story...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    can't wait for the guy to come back. with McGahee, we have the starting role covered, and we'll probably bring in another "Number one" running back to compete (Michael Bush, Lamar Miller, Chris Polk).

Knowshon can be best served as a third down/shotgun back with Tebow. Those two could be lethal together, along with Thomas and an additional FA/Draft pick at receiver/tight end
    I would LOOOOOVE to see the Broncos bring on Michael Bush. He would fit our offense perfectly. A backfield tandem of McGahee and Bush wearing down the defense, with Knowshon in on passing downs and for explosive plays, would just be awesome.

I Still believe in him just not 1st round talent wise which he clearly wasnt so im done with having those expectations from him.

Hes good at everything not great at anything so hes a good asset to have as a runningback.

Of course if he doesnt find a way to stay healthy none of this matters.

Im really pissed that he is such a sally because he is my favorite player on the broncos. But if he doesnt grow a pair I am going to start to lose faith in him as a starter.

But yes, I still do. He will still be here next year. There is no way anyone beats him out of a roster spot. He is our bast pass catcher, and run blocker and he is SO DEADLY in the open field!

I cant wait to see him back.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.