View Poll Results: What percentage of Bronco fans vs Seahawks?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 70% Bronco Fans - 30% Seattle Fans

9 45.00%
  • 60% Bronco Fans - 40% Seattle Fans

4 20.00%
  • 50% Bronco Fans - 50% Seattle Fans

3 15.00%
  • 40% Bronco Fans - 60% Seattle Fans

1 5.00%
  • 30% Bronco Fans - 70% Seattle Fans

0 0%
  • Other - please explain in thread

3 15.00%
Page 113 of 156 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2327
    The Broncos can run a balanced attack using their base 11 personnel: OL + Moreno, JT, Welker, Decker and DT.

If they are on the field with Seattle's base D, I expect they will throw to set up screen/draw. If Seattle's Nickel is in, they might run to set up PAP.

Either way, they keep running plays, and if PM sees twelve on the field, he'll snap the ball.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    The Broncos can run a balanced attack using their base 11 personnel: OL + Moreno, JT, Welker, Decker and DT.

If they are on the field with Seattle's base D, I expect they will throw to set up screen/draw. If Seattle's Nickel is in, they might run to set up PAP.

Either way, they keep running plays, and if PM sees twelve on the field, he'll snap the ball.
    There are many untangibles that the Seattle D might not be ready for.
    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

This is where the timely "injured" player comes in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Owie! I have ouchie!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    The competition commitee needs to address this. I am really surprised there is little talk to do that. I think a simple fix is if they have to stop the game for you as an injured player then instead of having to miss 1 play, we raise the number to between 3 & 5. Also in that situation the only substitution that can be made on defense for that first play is to the injured player unless of course the offense chooses to sub

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    That game was an aberration. Short week combined with the players saying they were looking ahead equaled a very poor performance. That will not be repeated by this team ever again, much less in the Super Bowl.
    I feel the same way, but am just trying to emotionally prepare myself for anything. Just a worrywart, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
    The competition commitee needs to address this. I am really surprised there is little talk to do that. I think a simple fix is if they have to stop the game for you as an injured player then instead of having to miss 1 play, we raise the number to between 3 & 5. Also in that situation the only substitution that can be made on defense for that first play is to the injured player unless of course the offense chooses to sub
    I totally agree. And it fits right in with the NFL safety initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    The turnovers are a good point, but one reason we lost to SD was because they dominated us in time of possession. Our defense has played great these 2 games, so hopefully that'll keep happening.
    I actually think the Chargers defeated our offense more than they point you bring up about time of possession. They had the ball so long because we had so many drives that were early busts. That with their play style being more balance with runs and short passes. So they had the ball for a long drive and we turned around and gave it back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
    Intriguing... I could go for something like that. Well done!

the best way for the SeaHawks to beat the Denver Broncos is for the SeaHawks to play another team......

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoABQ View Post
    No sir they do not
    That's the equalizer then. And as I've said all season, this train won't stop unless we stop it ourselves!

Matt Prater

Already tried the search tool, to no avail. Does anybody have an update on Prater's status? Is he back in top form yet? Only 3 days left. Can hardly contain my excitement!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by sbutk View Post
    Already tried the search tool, to no avail. Does anybody have an update on Prater's status? Is he back in top form yet? Only 3 days left. Can hardly contain my excitement!

I read yesterday that he participated fully (well, as fully as a kicker usually does) in practice.

just read his media day article...Prater IS ready to go.....

Matty P will be there when we need him. I have confidence
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter