View Poll Results: What percentage of Bronco fans vs Seahawks?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 70% Bronco Fans - 30% Seattle Fans

9 45.00%
  • 60% Bronco Fans - 40% Seattle Fans

4 20.00%
  • 50% Bronco Fans - 50% Seattle Fans

3 15.00%
  • 40% Bronco Fans - 60% Seattle Fans

1 5.00%
  • 30% Bronco Fans - 70% Seattle Fans

0 0%
  • Other - please explain in thread

3 15.00%
Page 19 of 156 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    I wouldn't say that. He can be a tough SOB when he wants to be. I'd be glad if he didn't play, but I suspect he will.

The Broncos will prepare as though he is playing, I'm sure.

Is anyone going to give Montee Ball his props? Dude has been playing sound ball, and keeps getting closer to breaking that big one

Here is some more contact info

Denver Broncos Marketing Department
    Sports Authority Field at Mile High
    1701 Bryant St.
    Suite 900
    Denver, CO 80204
    (720) 258-3100

Stadium Management Co.
    Sports Authority Field at Mile High
    1701 Bryant St.
    Suite 700
    Denver, CO 80204
    (720) 258-3000

Denver Broncos Football Club
    Executive Offices and Training Facility
    13655 Broncos Parkway
    Englewood, CO 80112
    (303) 649-9000

As a Colts fan (and of course Peyton fan), I'll be pulling for you guys!

Denver is indeed the early favorite:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/playo...uper-bowl-line

Denver matches up incredibly well, this game may not get great ratings because it may be over well before the clock runs out, like most of our games this year.

Wilson is nothing to fear, we could lose another 2 or 3 defensive backs to injury and they could still contain him.

Our run defense is great, and Lynch's only 3 100 yard games have come against poor run defenses. Running games haven't been a problem for us all year, and we've faced better backs than Lynch.

Their secondary is good, and is the biggest cause for concern. However, DT will still get his on Sherman, and while Seattle has several talented DBs, Denver has several talented recieving options than Seattle, or any team for that matter, can handle.

Our multi-faceted offense will have no trouble moving on thier defense, and getting our points. Their offense, however, as reliant as it is on the run and Wilson's pedestrian numbers, will be hard pressed to generate much of anything.

This is being objective, but we have a legitimate shot a shutting out a team in the SB. Will make for a very fun evening for us Bronco fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
    Is anyone going to give Montee Ball his props? Dude has been playing sound ball, and keeps getting closer to breaking that big one
    He is doing good, but right now I rather have Moreno in. I think he is obsess with proving everybody else wrong about him over the years.

The Broncos are the first team since the 2007 Patriots to be #1 in net yards/drive, points/drive, and DSR. Meaning they are better than Seattle (and anyone else in the league) in all 3. That's while playing the hardest schedule in the league.

I think numbers are about as objective as it gets, and against the #1 schedule the Broncos beat teams more soundly than any other team this year.

Denver's defense in the playoffs has gone against the #2 and #6 offenses in scoring and given up 17 and 16 points.

Seattle has faced the #3 and #12 scoring offenses and given up 15 and 17.

Denver's defense is peaking and playing as well or better than Seattle's. Meanwhile this may be subjective but I think people would agree that Peyton Manning is a better quarterback tham Russell Wilson.

I'm worried that after Seattle's (lack of) performance tonight, the Broncos may ease off their intensity a little. Let's face it--we got extra paranoia from playing the two teams that beat us in the regular season and whose QBs we were terrified could get momentum. It was the chip on our shoulder, that productive insecurity.

Having stuffed Matthews and Blount, we may not give Lynch the respect he deserves (far better than the other two), or give Seattle's D enough respect given how easy it's been for us to tear apart any D. They're legit, our most worthy and dangerous opponent of the season, and we need to be on edge.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
    I'm worried that after Seattle's (lack of) performance tonight, the Broncos may ease off their intensity a little. Let's face it--we got extra paranoia from playing the two teams that beat us in the regular season and whose QBs we were terrified could get momentum. It was the chip on our shoulder, that productive insecurity.

Having stuffed Matthews and Blount, we may not give Lynch the respect he deserves (far better than the other two), or give Seattle's D enough respect given how easy it's been for us to tear apart any D. They're legit, our most worthy and dangerous opponent of the season, and we need to be on edge.
    Oh don't worry about that we have a lot of Vets who've been on this stage before. The defense will be fighting for Champ to get that ring and I'm sure they'll still be thinking about that loss to the Ravens as well

Im up in Southern California rewatching the game. Im so giddy over this

Seattle is a good team. They are like many other super bowl teams, and with a pretty good defense.

Denver's O is in a different category from other teams essentially spanning the last decade. The offense is not just #1...they are, by the eye test, in a completely different universe than whoever finished #2. They are without much exaggeration the best in NFL history. It has gotten to a point where we are a very spoiled fan-base. Situations have become irrelevant. 2nd and 20 is just as manageable as 3rd and 4. The efficiency at which we move the ball, and the manner in which our will has been imposed, cannot be written down in numbers. The Chiefs, even well after mid-season, were the deadly defense that was supposed to finally put us in our place, and we plowed through them like any other mediocre defense. Peyton was not even touched in that game. Seattle's D is very good, but I do not put them in the legendary category that can consistently challenge what I just described. We'll make enough plays. These discussions always come to the other side of the ball.

The defense has finally come around. The team has "gelled" and JDR is doing an excellent job, despite roughly half of our "week 1 starters" not longer in the lineup. How bad our defense is has become the standard talking point, much of it reflecting things like the Dallas game or the "garbage time football" back in early season that we played a lot, all of which is completely irrelevant now. In the last two weeks, we have played two top 5 QBs (I think Rivers is right behind the elite 4 of Manning-Brady-Brees-Rodgers) and it never became the epic shootout everyone envisioned. They bend a bit once the lead is beyond a few scores, but the fact that we get aggravated when a four score game becomes a two score game tells you a bit about how detached we are right now from the "issues" that almost every other team faces.

I don't have a problem with the seahawks being favored. They deserve it just as much as we do. Same record . I think we're just lucky the super bowl isn't in Seattle.