View Poll Results: What percentage of Bronco fans vs Seahawks?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 70% Bronco Fans - 30% Seattle Fans

9 45.00%
  • 60% Bronco Fans - 40% Seattle Fans

4 20.00%
  • 50% Bronco Fans - 50% Seattle Fans

3 15.00%
  • 40% Bronco Fans - 60% Seattle Fans

1 5.00%
  • 30% Bronco Fans - 70% Seattle Fans

0 0%
  • Other - please explain in thread

3 15.00%
Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    Wesley will be our spy

Well if that is true, then he can't be in a better position than to be up for a contract and have a SB game to play and play well to show your worth. If he is ok, I feel we are going to be in good shape for a SB win.

KM injury was chest related. Broadcasters said its not traumatic enough that he'd miss the Super Bowl. He will play!

Well I just found this on Bleacher Report about his injury. See it here.

I don't think he is out of the woods yet.
    Last edited by haciendadad; 01-20-2014 at 06:40 AM.

They cannot take away it away from us

The Denver Broncos did it! They beat the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship! Peyton took control of this game from the start and didn't let up.

How did we get here? We started to build our team by acquiring super-studs like Vasquez, Knighton, Welker, DRC and many others. We lost McCoy to the Chargers and promoted Adam Gase. We were setting ourselves for greatness!

Then...came much adversity. We lost Elvis Dumberville attempting to renegotiate his contract, getting a mishap with a last minute fax. We had problems with not 1, but two Broncos execs with drinking/driving issues. We ended up loosing our best defender, Von Miller. Von had many issues with drug tests, submitting too watered down samples, etc. Not to mention, he had many other issues that hit the papers. Because of that, Von was suspended for the first six games.

Then...came the injuries. And there were many. In training camp we lost Dan Koppen, Quinton Carter, McCray, Quantarius Smith, Stewart Bradley, One of the biggest ones was Ryan Clady, we got the news early in the season to IR. Mid season we lost Big Vic. Only after 6 games of use, we lost Von Miller again this time with injury. Rahim went down with a weird injury, and then Derek Wolfe couldn't make the NE trip due to seizures. In the divisional playoff game we lost one of our best CBs Chris Harris. The injuries seemed like they were never going to stop!

We had an unbelievable/amazing regular season. We broke almost every record in the book. Peyton threw 55 TDs and 5477 yards smashing record after record. We got 5 different players on our team to get at least 10 TDS. Amazing! We lost only 3 games. One to the Colts, where I think I would chalk up as a "good" loss where we learned more about ourselves to understand our weaknesses. We won key matches such as the key KC game away and many others thru the regular season. We lost to New England in a weird windy game in overtime. And, then another loss to San Diego, which we should give McCoy a little credit for being more prepared than us.

Our first divisional game we knew was going to be hard. I felt the whole team HAD to get this win. We had to get past this first playoff game jitters. We lost a stunner in our last year playoff run to the Ravens. The SD game we controlled, but still SD scared even to the end, making Peyton come up with a key 3rd and 17 completion to JT to put the game away.

And...Of course the AFC would come down to New England. New England always seems to be there and, whether you like them or not (I personally absolutely hate them), they always make it hard to get past them. But, Peyton yesterday completely TOOK CONTROL!!!! From the beginning the way Peyton was playing, I had NO DOUBT that we would win this one! Not only did Peyton do it for us, the defense took control. Our defense has been killed with injuries and we pulled an awesome defensive stand with our limited team. Key players such as Knighton getting a key sack, Ayers, DRC, and a fully participating Champ Bailey to help us pull out a resounding AFC WIN!

WE are now the AFC CHAMPIONS of the 2013/2014 season! NO ONE can take that away from us! Are we going to win the SuperBowl? Can we do it? I'm hear right now to tell you, I really don't know. Will it diminish what we have already accomplished this year, working through all the adversity, the injuries, the amazing regular season and the amazing AFC CHampion win? NO!!!! That Championship is ours an no one can take it away.

I hope we win the Superbowl, I really want us to win it all. It would be amazing to get the ring. Get the ring for Peyton, get the ring for Champ. Heck, even Paris Lenon deserves a ring!
    But, there will still be the stupid pundits or stupid NE and other fans that will tell you that "If we don't win the Superbowl, this season will not mean anything". And, I am here to tell you that that is a bunch of total CRAP!
    One of my friends is a Minnesota Viking fan. I know, I feel sorry for him too . But he mentioned that the Minnesota Vikings have had 4 Super Bowl appearances EVER in history and NO Super Bowl wins! The Broncos will have their 7th appearance to the Superbowl with two special Super Bowl wins! The only other teams to have that many are Dallas (8), Pittsburgh(8), New England (7). So even GETTING to the superbowl is a rare opportunity!

So, lets relish what we have and what we have accomplished so far this season.
    We are the AFC Champions and NO one can take that away!
    Go Broncos!
    Last edited by johntbronco; 01-20-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Noe of that stuff matters. Did you hear all the statistical garbage they were spewing about how the Patsies AND Chargers would beat us?

Those stats had the Chargers winning the whole thing because they played the Eagles in the home opener.

I thought we'd be underdogs, purely based on Seattle's D but we're 1.5-3 point favourites. That highlights how close this will be.

Great post, and I agree 100%!

yes we are 2 1/2 point favorite....keep this in mind ...EVERYONE of these analysis that is carrying on about the SeaHawks defense PICKED THE 49ers .... this is just a repeat of the Pats...they carried on about them because of the Colts...in truth it doesn't matter because the fact is the SeaHawks defense WILL NOT be able to contain the Denver Broncos offense....

I thought that most of the analysts were favoring the 49ers, too. What I saw of the game appeared to be very sloppy play by Seattle.

Peyton has been here and knows the pressure. I like Russell Wilson, but it will get in his head.

Awesome summary of our season. I'm so thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    Wesley will be our spy
    Yes...We have handled this before. We need to assign a QB spy.

I am so Proud of our Broncos right now!