Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I truly wish any of them would have come back to take their beatings like men instead of disappearing like cowards

Quote Originally Posted by dbjeff View Post
    The thing is that the contact was close enough to the ball getting to Demaryius that it was definitely not a clear cut foul, yet they act is if it was some absolutely dirty, illegal play that impacted the game. Even if it was offensive pass interference, it's not as if the hit itself was illegal, just the timing.

It's funny, though. Some of them really think Denver designed that play specifically to take Talib out of the game as if it was part our game plan.
    That's why Bilichick stated at halftime that 3 points wasn't enough, to put it lightly... Broncos controlled the Pats!

Quote Originally Posted by NachoJuice View Post
    I'd love to invade their boards but really, I don't want to go anywhere near that dirty board ... could pick something up!
    I checked out patsfans.com game thread , nothing but whining about the refs and how much they hate Welker and Manning. Its a disgusting place but was fun to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner13 View Post
    Oh, I have been watching. Been watching for years. Let's, for a moment, transpose Manning and Brady. If Manning had the performance that Brady had today and the Broncos lost, the entire world would be talking about how Manning choked and he has never quite been able to outshine Brady. It's not a fair way to look at it, but I never saw any NE fans coming to Manning's defense. I just figured I'd give a little bit of it back.
    I don't buy that, Manning never played that well in his losses in the playoffs. But it doesn't matter today. He played outstanding today. I don't get the floater balls, haven't since week 1 yet they get there and kick your ass. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'm not even going to talk trash, I don't need to.
    this .

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    I don't buy that, Manning never played that well in his losses in the playoffs. But it doesn't matter today. He played outstanding today. I don't get the floater balls, haven't since week 1 yet they get there and kick your ass. Congrats.
    You don't have to buy it. Thanks for coming around and being gracious--I do commend that--but I don't feel sorry for NE or their fans for the ass kicking they got today. Manning's 400 yards and two touchdowns helped to lead the Broncos to victory, and Brady and the Pats are probably on a plane ride home right now.

Wait, so overthrowing wide open WRs is playing outstanding?

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

I didnt talk much trash, wasnt sure what to expect.

But dont think many Pats fans will return.

Probably colby, and bgpatsfans, thats about it.

RandomVariable aka BrockLesnar wont return.

Field wont.

Probably a few others might come back, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by msnikkistar View Post
    Tiger Woods is now my favorite golf player.

"Nothing like watching the greatest of all time play. Congrats Peyton."
    Tiger has always had great respect for Peyton, not much of a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Whatever makes you sleep better bud, cold hard facts are your team got whipped.
    They did...way to be. I have coached a team that has made it to the AYF championships three years in a row. After every victory I tell my boys to act like they have been there before. I would give you the same advice.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    I checked out patsfans.com game thread , nothing but whining about the refs and how much they hate Welker and Manning. Its a disgusting place but was fun to read.
    That place is for the the worst posters on our board. I could spend a year explaining the idiocy in that thread every week.

We do have our moron fans.

Brady played good 93 qbr. Manning played outstanding. This was by far Manning's best playoff game.
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by NachoJuice View Post
    I truly wish any of them would have come back to take their beatings like men instead of disappearing like cowards
    Hi..............

Hi..............
    I gave you a hard time the other night ago, but you have my respect for coming back. Hats off to you dude & your team had a good season....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I have nothing but respect for the Pats. They accomplished a lot this year with a very young team. That said, I believe we are the much more talented squad and the game played out the way it should have.

Fully expect to see tyhe same matchup in the AFCCG next year...and the same result