Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Seattle fans are hilarious

They pride themselves in being the 12th man, and yet most dont realize they have to pay Texas A&M to use that mantra. I mean can you really call yourself the best fan base, when you essentially are ripping off someone elses stuff?
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Exactly! They need to see how us Denver fans are. The stadium was completely orange.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Their fans are the most ignorant, arrogant and insecure fans in the NFL. They think because they have all these noise records and because they create earthquake it makes them the best fans in the NFL. Half their fanbase wasn't even around 5 years ago. It is sick they get billed as the best fans in the NFL when they only show up when their team is winning. Funny we only started hearing about their fans a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Exactly! They need to see how us Denver fans are. The stadium was completely orange.
    That was INSANE how much orange there was today!

I think it's cool how they think they are part of the team

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My God....they are even more arrogant than I imagined...
    There pretty ignorant to! We haven't faced anyone like Lynch?
    Legarret Blount is 6' 245 lb back who just came off a 180 (4) td performance and yesterday he had 6 yds on 5 carries.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    There pretty ignorant to! We haven't faced anyone like Lynch?
    Legarret Blount is 6' 245 lb back who just came off a 180 (4) td performance and yesterday he had 6 yds on 5 carries.
    LeGarret Blount is far from Marshawn Lynch...it actually unfair to compare them. Marshawn is quicker and stronger than Blount is...and the Seahawks line is better built for the run game. Now do i think Lynch is going to run ruckshot over our D no...but to compare those two is ridiculous.

If they think they're just gonna show up to the super bowl and steam roll us they're even more delusional than I thought

Let them be overconfident, you see how that worked for the Chiefs, Chargers & Patriots so far!! Sherman is gonna give our boys a walls worth of locker room material. Broncos are motivated and focused!!
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

So Seattle fans are hyping up Sherman for talking junk after the game. Well Baldwin said Chris Carter talked a lot of ____. Chris Carter responded with "Google me, and tell me if Im not in the HOF" so now Seattle fans are mad about it. Double standard much?

I think it was funny that Chris Harris tweeted, "Crabtree ain't no DT though".....and I agree with him. I can't wait to see Sherman get burned by Peyton and DT.

I'm laughing at all the people in this thread that think Texas A&M came up with it. Hint: they trademarked it. They didn't invent it. Check your history. Yes, we have an agreement with them for exclusive use of it in the NFL, but they didn't come up with it.
    Seahawks fan.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    I'm laughing at all the people in this thread that think Texas A&M came up with it. Hint: they trademarked it. They didn't invent it. Check your history. Yes, we have an agreement with them for exclusive use of it in the NFL, but they didn't come up with it.
    I think you need to check your history

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think you need to check your history
    I'm guessing you think Apple invented slide to unlock, too. After all, they hold the patent on it, so that's proof; right?
    Seahawks fan.