Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by U_mad_Bro? View Post
    Nice post Better@Life. What's the over/under on how many Broncos get carted off the field on Sunday?
    You must be the proud jerk who threw popcorn at that Niners player being carted off the field. Antics like that make my hatred for your classless organization seethe that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Whats the over under on how many penalties your un discipline team will get? Sorry buddy manning is respected like mj he's gonna get calls on your legion of muggers.
    Oh, such a good argument. Hey, guess who was No. 2 in the NFL in penalties this year? The Broncos.

Guess who led the league in penalties last year? The Ravens.

Oh, such a good argument. Hey, guess who was No. 2 in the NFL in penalties this year? The Broncos.

Guess who led the league in penalties last year? The Ravens.
    Refresh my memory: who won last year, the Ratbirds, or the Niners?

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    lol class act right here. Hoping for players to get injured. Well from a classless fan base like yours can't expect much since you guys do throw food on injured players.

also I guess you probably are praying for injuries since that must be the only way you feel your team can win
    Yeah, this way I can dump popcorn on him as he is carted off

This is funny considering there are 9 pages in this thread of you guys talking about what better fans you are. And now a whole follow up page of comments about how Seahawks fans didn't exist until "3 years ago." That's just stupid. And I hate to tell you, but none of you finger sniffers are going to be able to do a damn thing to help your team from getting manhandled on Sunday.
    Manhandled...

I know it's only been 2 seasons of watching the NFL for you. I won't hold it against you.

Hooray, beer!

Players getting hurt against the Seahawks was a fact of life this year. And no, most of our penalties were not of the illegal hit variety. Just good clean hard-hitting football. I'm not hoping that any Broncos get hurt in the game, but it'll probably happen. Hopefully for you guys the Broncos have some depth.

The Ravens. You make my point for me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by L.O.B. View Post
    And if Sherman gets injured, gets carted away and has popcorn thrown at him, you won't be saying a word, correct? You wouldn't be blaming that on a "classless Broncos fan," correct?

The more you Seachickens fans run your mouths, the more I hope for Peyton Manning and the Broncos to win. They deserve to win more than your garbage organization, reason being they have two things your team lacks: respect and discipline!

Please. You live in a glass house.

Quote Originally Posted by L.O.B. View Post
    Holy Bowman. And I thought Raider fans were bad. Wow.

I'll bet you think Roethlisberger is all class too (and he didn't rape anyone either, did he?). And you think Sherman is classless. Look in the mirror.

Seattle fans, listen...you're just....loud.

Good. That's really good. It helped your sorry ass team win games at home even when they were terrible on the road. The Kingdome may have been the loudest stadium I've ever been in. Awesome.

But, you're like a bunch of kids with ADHD running around screaming on a sugar rush. You don't even know what you're being loud about. You're not a good fan base, (by all accounts even more fairweather than SD fans, and thats SAYING SOMETHING). The Hawks had to build new digs just to stop getting blacked out, because another year or two they were going to end up going the way of the Sonics. (BURNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

But that's all you are. Loud. You have no history, you have no decoration, and you have NO clue what winning is.

2014 should probably shake out for Seattle the way the last 40 or so years did...

....where by the way you only had a winning record for about half of them....

...in case you forgot.....
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 01-22-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Hooray, beer!

I'll bet you think Roethlisberger is all class too (and he didn't rape anyone either, did he?). And you think Sherman is classless. Look in the mirror.
    See? Your NFL knowlege (or, actually, lack thereof) is showing again.

We're the crowd that chanted "NO! MEANS! NO!"at him after every incomplete pass.

Sherman isn't a thug, he's a very smart, calculating and educated man that knows exactly what he's doing with his mouth. Promoting his brand. He's almost as good at running his big mouth as he is at playing football, and he basically won the football gene lottery.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Seattle fans, listen...you're just....loud.

Good. That's really good. It helped your sorry ass team win games at home even when they were terrible on the road. The Kingdome may have been the loudest stadium I've ever been in. Awesome.

But, you're like a bunch of kids with ADHD running around screaming on a sugar rush. You don't even know what you're being loud about. You're not a good fan base, (by all accounts even more fairweather than SD fans, and thats SAYING SOMETHING). The Hawks had to build new digs just to stop getting blacked out, because another year or two they were going to end up going the way of the Sonics. (BURNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

But that's all you are. Loud. You have no history, you have no decoration, and you have NO clue what winning is.

2014 should probably shake out for Seattle the way the last 40 or so years...

....where by the way you only had a winning record for about half of them....

...in case you forgot.....
    I disagree they have some history....

getting beat down by the broncos

Please. You live in a glass house.
    Struggled with the Saints, barely beat the 9ER's???? Yeah the Seachickens are closer to the team that got beat by the Cardinals than they are to the juggernaut you think they are & that was with 4 Palmer INT's. Pathetic really & overrated....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.