Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What are you wearing on Sunday?

I'm not a superstitious guy, but I'm a little sticious. What I wear during games is definitely something I put a tad bit of thought into. The clothing decision for Sunday is a biggie, those are the threads you will don if the Broncos take their third championship, that's big.

I've been wearing my orange Manning throughout the playoffs, so I think I'll stick with that. I've been dressing my girlfriend in Terrell Davis blue and my mom in Shannon Sharpe blue. Manning/Sharpe/Davis is a solid set with vintage Elway and authentic Bailey hanging on the wall for extra juju.

Will be rocking a blue Mobley tomorrow for Super Bowl Boulevard.
    Do you guys care about this sort of thing/think about it? What are your clothing plans?

Btw, I barely post anymore, but I did design this smilie many years ago and the Broncos gave me merch for it! lol

EDIT: Holy cow look at my avatar!! That's been there for years as well, I knew he'd kick it!!

Navy blue Manning #18 t-shirt. I've worn it every game day since the start of the season. Doesn't matter if I wear a jacket over it, as only the shirt has magical powers.

My husband doesn't wear any team gear, but makes sure his white, PM jersey is hanging off of the far left knob on his dresser drawer.
    OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Hopefully my AFC champions 2014 T shirt arrives here just in time for the game, otherwise it's my Broncos #84 shirt along with my Broncos hat!
    "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMarshall View Post

I've been wearing my orange Manning throughout the playoffs, so I think I'll stick with that.
    Exact same here. Haven't washed it either. Thought about going with my white Manning jersey, but I don't want to switch it up now.

Same thing I have wore all season. Grey Shorts, Blue Champ Jersey, and black AFC West Champs 2012 hat.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Well everything I wear HAS to be orange, blue or combo of both. Got the Broncos boxers, Orange Crush undershirt, Broncos socks, blue shorts, blue and white Jordan's, Peyton Manning T-Shirt, Orange Manning jersey and AFC Championship hat!

Oh and I always have the Broncos tat!!

Wearing the orange Manning jersey (all through the playoffs as well) but also have my orange Miller draped over the shoulder for some defensive mojo.

Defense wins championships

Quote Originally Posted by Conner13 View Post
    Exact same here. Haven't washed it either.
    Same here, I wear orange because that's the color the team is playing in. Also, Peyton Manning.

I like to wear jerseys for players that need the good mojo -- for example, if I think the team needs a big running game to win, I wear a RB jersey. If I think the defense needs a big game, I wear a defensive player's jersey.

I think Peyton will need to have one of his best games to win on Sunday, so I am wearing his jersey. My wife will wear a blue Manning jersey.

Same thing I wore for the first 2 playoff games. Nike sweats - Broncos practice tee - Broncos Orange Hat.

I will also be eating the same thing I have for the last two games.

I'm not superstitious.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

My Orange Manning, Demaryius and Champ jerseys just came in today (the On Field version with the super bowl patch). So I will be wearing one of those over my old school orange Broncos t shirt from 1987 (the year before I was born).
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

My usual, Orange long sleeve shirt with D logo. Orange Miller Elite Jersey, Blue Bronco Sweat Pants, Orange Draft Day 2007? Bronco Hat, Yellow and Brown Vertical old school Bronco Socks. I will also be wearing my Bronco Flag as a cape for extra mojo.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I'll be wearing my 1996 Elway orange authentic Nike jersey, the wife will wear my Von jersey & the kids will be wearing Manning jerseys..... I wore that Elway jersey the last two Super Bowl wins so I'm going with it....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I would like to wear my orange Peyton jersey to match the boys on Sunday, but the last time I wore it was at the Chargers @ Broncos game. I've been scared to wear it ever since! I know it's stupid to be superstitious, but can't help it. Debating getting over my stupidity and wearing it or laying it on the couch to display as I have for the playoffs lol.

My orange Bronco basketball shorts. My wife hates them but she's a chief fan. LOL

We don't always win when I don't wear them but we lose every time I don't
    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I will also be wearing my Bronco Flag as a cape for extra mojo.
    Holy crap -- that's awesome.

I think we should post pictures of ourselves on Sunday to show off what jersey or other memorabilia we're wearing.

(I especially want to see dipablo's cape.)