Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    live now north of San Francisco on the Sonoma coast. Never gotten so many 'high fives' from 9ers fans in my life.

I'll be wearing my #18 tshirt that I've worn all year with my brand new Champ jersey over the top of it. (haven't not worn the manning shirt all year so I figure I'll keep it under)

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Same thing I wore for the first 2 playoff games. Nike sweats - Broncos practice tee - Broncos Orange Hat.

I will also be eating the same thing I have for the last two games.

I'm not superstitious.
    My husband has gone out for donuts the last two games, so off he goes again on Sunday AM.
    OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

I'm going Old School and pulling out an original "Orange Crush" tee dating back to the SBXII days. I have a lot of Jerseys, but none have current-team names on them. These include an Eddie Mac, Shannon Sharpe, Elway, Gradishar, Meck, I even have a Cutler, which I have never worn, and probably never will.....
    As always, I will have my TD-signed SB XXXIII helmet on the shelf next to the TV this Sunday, for good luck!
    GO BRONCOS !!!!!

my orange dt jersey.GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Blue Elway jersey. Girlfriend gets the blue TD jersey.

All season I've wore my Orange Von Miller jersey with my blue Peyton Manning t-shirt underneath....The chargers playoff game I wore a Blue long sleeve broncos shirt underneath the Miller jersey, and Manning shirt, and I have continued that through the playoffs....so only appropriate I wear that Sunday.

I won't be wearing it Sunday, but I just received a really cool gift from my wife. I am an avid hand-tool woodworker, and, several weeks ago I mentioned to her that I needed a good shop apron to wear while making sawdust and wood chips. Being handy with a sewing machine, she offered to make one for me.
    Imagine my surprise when I came home from work the other day, and she presented me with my new shop apron - full length, crossing shoulder straps, and tool pockets --- made from bright orange, white, and blue Bronco logo material!!! I know I will put it to good use in the shop, but it's almost too cool to mess up! I'll post some pix next week after we win the SuperBowl.

GO, BRONCOS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pro Bowl View Post
    live now north of San Francisco on the Sonoma coast. Never gotten so many 'high fives' from 9ers fans in my life.
    Beautiful place there. I'm jealous!

I'll be wearing my Broncos hoodie that I was a Christmas present. I've been wearing it the last few weeks, along with my orange fleece, but no one has said a word to me yet. Oh well...

Oh, and Womp-em'7---what a sweet wife you have. Awesome gift!
    Last edited by southern cross; 01-30-2014 at 04:56 PM.

I'll be wearing my Orange Manning Jersey and orange bronco shorts. I have a pair of now dirty socks with holes in them that I haven't washed all season and a Manning t-shirt I haven't washed either. I swear the shirt and socks have a heartbeat now.

I'll be wearing my P. Manning blue jersey, orange Broncos socks, with an orange/blue bracelet my niece made for me. I wore this attire the last two games and so far so good!

My wife and 5 mnth old son will be wearing their orange P Manning jerseys. We'll be hosting our own Super Bowl "Broncos" party here in Killeen, TX!!

Go Broncos!

The same thing I have been wearing for the two playoff games. Manning orange jersey and orange broncos hat.

I'll be wearing what I wore last year...

https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

I haven't decided.

I have a white Manning jersey, a blue John Lynch jersey, a blue Plummer, a blue Rod Smith, and an orange Von Miller.

I think it's gonna be Von, just because I want to rock the orange.
    Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Whatever's warm and clean, since I'm living in negative weather
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!