Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Nice to see the old schoolers

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneBronco View Post
    Nice to see the old schoolers
    No doubt. Hopefully they're back more often now.

Maybe, but I still don't know my password. I probably ought to reset it. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    No doubt. Hopefully they're back more often now.

I never really leave I'm just more of a lurker than a poster. Still love my broncos as much as everyone else though!!

Lot of respect to my fellow old school big posters though, learned a lot from the over the last 11/12 years or so.

I like this board! Let's be friends. And we can talk about football here too. Did you guys know that? It will be fun.

Whoa, I feel like I'm 15 again.

Coughing from all the dust.... who many old timers did we bring back in here?

Good to see you here... whether it is just for a post our longer... you all helped make the board what it evolved into today.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I remember joining this board around the time that Mr. Plummer was leading us to the AFC Championships game, I knew we would make it to the Super Bowl, but alas, it wasn't to be. Then I remember reading on this board the Plummer/Cutler debate and the Cutler/Trade debate, and then the Orton/Tebow debate. Now, here we are, in the Super Bowl with one of the greatest, if not the greatest, quarterbacks of all time.

It's time to bring the Lombardi back to Denver.
    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Time to win another superbowl!!!!

Just wanted to check in and let all my old forum friends share this joy with me.

So excited for tomorrow, and even more excited for my son Kaesen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Whoa, I feel like I'm 15 again.
    Dude me too. This is insane. Its like a family reunion up in here.

I was just thinking about all you guys the other day and all the good times of Broncomania. Missed you guys. Where is West?

Who are you people, and what have you done with Archimedes Owl and Javalon??

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Coughing from all the dust.... who many old timers did we bring back in here?

Good to see you here... whether it is just for a post our longer... you all helped make the board what it evolved into today.
    Ahhh yes indeed. Many good times spent here over the years. Time really has gone by. It is sad only a few of us OG's remain regulars, hope you all stick around. It has been far to long.

Never really thought of this place as a "community". Posted much more in the past but have been more of an observer over the past number of years. Have seen lots of people come and go, some remain, some have not returned. Insight is always great, tons of opinions and perspectives, arguments, and laughs.

Seeing all of the old timers back in here, even if only briefly and to share this incredible time makes me realize that it actually is a community. A community I'm very glad to be a part of and although my time here is less than it used to be and my thoughts and opinions more often than not kept to myself, I will be here until this message board is gone...hopefully never.

Cheers all and a huge

Tomorrow is going to be better than Christmas!!
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Who are you people, and what have you done with Archimedes Owl and Javalon??

:wave:

Hi! Welcome back!!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Wow its great to see you all again. I began posting after many have already moved on but I was never a stranger to following some of you posters. It's awesome. Maybe we'll get to see Alastor, Mug, 12 and 4, Telway and the rest of the on going gang.