Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Seahawks fans outnumbering Broncos fans in superbowl

Just heard this on the radio - The initial estimates is a huge difference in numbers. I am hoping that it turns out better during the game and is more evenly distributed.

How do they know this?

Quote Originally Posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
    Just heard this on the radio - The initial estimates is a huge difference in numbers. I am hoping that it turns out better during the game and is more evenly distributed.
    Don't worry about that. It's misleading. All they do is compare tickets bought in each state.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8019--nfl.html

By that measure, yes, about twice as many tickets have been purchased in Washington than in Colorado. But those two states only make up about 25% of overall sales. The other 75% of tickets are being sold to fans across the U.S. and mainly in New York state, and U.S.-wide, which team do you think is going to have more people rooting for it?

Quote Originally Posted by FieldisaPat View Post
    Don't worry about that. It's misleading. All they do is compare tickets bought in each state.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8019--nfl.html

By that measure, yes, about twice as many tickets have been purchased in Washington than in Colorado. But those two states only make up about 25% of overall sales. The other 75% of tickets are being sold to fans across the U.S. and mainly in New York state, and U.S.-wide, which team do you think is going to have more people rooting for it?
    Exactly. New Yorker's will be for Manning, the rich and famous won't scream. Trust me, you will be able to hear every OMAHA!

Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

Seattle fans are like 16 year olds who are getting keys and licenses for the first time.. inexperienced and soon they may just be dangerous with cars!

Broncos fans are like professional race car drivers who have been there done that.. can drive 200 MPH while texting and avoiding accidents on 6th avenue in rush hour!

We got this!
    THE ONLY MAGIC I BELIEVE IN IS MILE HIGH MAGIC!

Please, that report is garbage

I am hearing same thing, tweets from Super Bowl Blvd, 10 to 1 Seahawk jerseys, a friend of mine went to the Blvd on Thursday, said the same thing, but even if outnumbered, they shouldn't amount to more than 25% of crowd, neutral observers and New Yorkers will probably be pulling for the Broncos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was listening to ESPN radio today on the way to NJ and one of the guys on the show said he had been there all week and said that about 70% of the fans he had seen were Seahawk fans. I hope this not the case at the game. Guess I will find out tomorrow when I get to the stadium.

I have heard quite a few Denver fans were flying in today or just arrived in NY/NJ, so I wouldn't put too much stock into those reports.

Does it really matter, there are so many NON Seattle and Bronco fans at this game. There will be non bronco fans sporting the Orange just to be part of the atmosphere. That's why this game is at a neutral site.

The Hawks won't have that 12th man with them, so it doesn't matter.
    "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Instagram
    denverbroncos
    2 hours ago
    #Broncos fans in NYC for #SB48!
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter07 View Post
    I was listening to ESPN radio today on the way to NJ and one of the guys on the show said he had been there all week and said that about 70% of the fans he had seen were Seahawk fans. I hope this not the case at the game. Guess I will find out tomorrow when I get to the stadium.
    I live in New York. I went down to the SB Blvd twice, and I saw more Broncos fans than Seattle fans. Macy's was mobbed with Broncos fans.

What are they smoking? Thats a great photo in NY with Broncos fans.

9news was asking all the NY/NJ locals who they are rooting for, and almost everyone they interviewed were rooting for the Broncos!!!!!

There will be plenty of both. There may be more Seahawk fans there, but it wont be so many that it will make a difference in the game. Remember they are new to being good.