Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I spent the last couple days hiking around Manhattan and there are few Seahawks fans in sight. They are around but I feel like I spot orange at every other corner.

Quote Originally Posted by GoManning View Post
    Instagram
    denverbroncos
    2 hours ago
    #Broncos fans in NYC for #SB48!

Awesome!!

The guy in the bottom left, in the blue coat and hat, with the buttons. That's Rik! I know that guy! We share a table with him and his wife before every home game in the Club!

Thats who I plan to meet up with during the pre game festivities once the gates open up.

They won tickets at face value!

Thanks for posting this. CP when I get back and reload!

I would say a pretty good percentage of people at the super bowl are high salary people who don't care one way or another. Plus, no stadium is built like Seattle's, you could take their home field and stick them in New York's stadium and the noise would be noticeably less. They aren't in Seattle anymore.

I read today that stubhub was saying ticket sales were 2 (or even 3) to 1, Seattle. Eeek. BUT, it's true, Seattle's stadium was engineered for sound - you put ALL of their 12th man in a different stadium and the effect would be different. But still, i'm hoping the orange and blue represent tomorrow. Wish I could be there....
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Good people, this is Bronco Country. Seattle is 3 times the size of Denver, but the Broncos are the most popular team in America.

Bronco Nation will be on display at the SB.

Stokley
    Twitter
    Lionel Bienvenu ‏@lionelbienvenu
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Stokley
    Twitter
    Lionel Bienvenu ‏@lionelbienvenu
    [IM G]http://i.imgur.com/1wx5xPq.jpg[/IMG]
    I wish Stokley were still on the team.

There will be lots of orange #18 jerseys from Manning fans all over the stadium. Remember the Dallas game-a ton of orange jerseys and as Phil Simms pointed out it was in the cowboys stadium.

Well I hope it is a large Seahawk fan base. Good for them that they were able to commute out and go to the game, but I also hope that will lead to a large support group after our wins.

Maybe even you look at the restrictions placed on tailgating, parking, transit, etc. and say, hey as Broncos Country we are used to tailgates, screaming, but with the Super Bowl rules maybe you don't go.

Regardless I hope our fans stay classy at the game, all around the world, and especially on Social Media following the game.

We should be the class example of fans and not compared to the lowest of the low.

Let's go BCMB and make our team proud!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I wish Stokley were still on the team.
    Me to, Me too. Love the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    Exactly. New Yorker's will be for Manning, the rich and famous won't scream. Trust me, you will be able to hear every OMAHA!
    I hope you're right. I hate Seattle as a 49er fan, and likewise I absolutely love what Denver is doing offensively. I love Peyton Manning, and most of all I need someone to shut up Richard Sherman once and for all. For me, today only one thing matters: GO BRONCOS!

*LOVE your sig picture. My freaking God that's hilarious.

Instagram
    denverbroncos
    2 hours ago
    #Broncos fans in NYC for #SB48!
    Spot the HOF RB

Being an Auburn fan I was stoked on January 6th when College Gameday was showing and reporting a 75-25 % pro Auburn crowd out tailgating around the colosseum.

Then game time rolled and the stadium was practically 55-45% in favor of the Noles.

Point being anything the media tries to base it on pre-game is completely irrelevant and misleading.

I have no doubt Broncos will fill at minimum 50%.

I thought there was an even mix on Wed and Fri night in NY.

I live in NJ and work near Time Square and 90% of folks I talked to are rooting for the Broncos.

One other thing: Broncos fans are classy and the Seahawks fans reminded me of obnoxious Jets fans. Not to worry though - I will definitely let Seahawks fans have it at MetLife stadium today.

Go Broncos!

I'd be really disappointed if it were true because Seattle is as bandwagon as they come.

How fans act has no bearing on the game but if they manage to beat us and I gotta hear about how they outnumbered us at the Superbowl as well... yuck.
    You've got to know when to sack em...