Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152
Results 2,266 to 2,278 of 2278
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyWinder View Post
    Broncos are always my team but that does not mean I have to like a lot of what they do.. I never EVER liked the John Fox signing and I hope many of you see why we need to get this guy gone from this team NOW!

Elway was held back by Dan Reeves but yet he goes out and signs version 2.0 for his football team... GET HIM OFF THIS TEAM NOW, FORCE HIM TO RETIRE!

That first quarter challenge is reason number 1 why that guy needs to go... That and his football teams in Denver are often times out coached and outplayed... The team takes on the personality of their coach and Mr. Arrogant had these soft Broncos strutting around all week. (When they were not visiting Strip clubs that is...)

I hope Elway drops him off in Jersey along with Hillman and Holiday...
    The offensive struggles come down to Manning and Gase, not Fox

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

That safety set the tone for the entire game. It seems like Denver played flat out scared, and had too many jitters. I just wonder what the outcome of the game would have been if Denver won that coin toss and that safety never happened. I'm sure we wouldn't have won, but it may have been much closer.
    Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic MS View Post
    That safety set the tone for the entire game. It seems like Denver played flat out scared, and had too many jitters. I just wonder what the outcome of the game would have been if Denver won that coin toss and that safety never happened. I'm sure we wouldn't have won, but it may have been much closer.
    Couldn't agree more. The team just looked scared from the beginning. I can't wait until 10 years from now when it comes out that the whole Seattle team was hopped up on PEDs, and then they have to forfeit their championship. Mark my words. It will happen. Carroll is dirty, dirty, dirty. And I'm a USC fan... the program is a lot more classy and less shady after he left. Just wait. The same thing will happen to Seattle. Carroll cheats, cheats, cheats. That defensive to addicted to adderall big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic MS View Post
    Agree about the coin toss. I was hoping we wouldnt start offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverWinNow View Post
    Agree about the coin toss. I was hoping we wouldnt start offensively.
    Agree, when we started on offense I did not have a good feeling. It didnt help that Holliday decided to take it out 7 yards deep into the end zone and immediately put his team in a hole.

All around disgusted... Been waiting through 15 years of hell to watch this game. Thanks for the awful product on that field tonight, really made my day (and 100k+ fans) special.

Hello, I recently moved to the USA from Europe and after watching soccer my whole life, I thought it was time to dig into NFL. This was the first SuperBowl I have ever watched.

What the hell was this? I mean... at a certain time it was 36-0 ? Really ? I thought soccer was boring some times :-)

I had literally no one in my town betting a penny on Seattle and then this happens.

It looked like everything that Seattle tried worked and everything that Denver tried failed.

Good luck in the future, I only read the 800 pages rulebook quickly, so I'm no expert, but I think you guys need to fix some things in your team drastically.

But hey, thanks for the game, if you can call this a game what I was looking at.

PS: The commercials sucked too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindFandom88 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. The team just looked scared from the beginning. I can't wait until 10 years from now when it comes out that the whole Seattle team was hopped up on PEDs, and then they have to forfeit their championship. Mark my words. It will happen. Carroll is dirty, dirty, dirty. And I'm a USC fan... the program is a lot more classy and less shady after he left. Just wait. The same thing will happen to Seattle. Carroll cheats, cheats, cheats. That defensive to addicted to adderall big time.
    I wouldn't worry about that. I'd be willing to bet most our players take adderall as well. They were just faster and stronger tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    Hello, I recently moved to the USA from Europe and after watching soccer my whole life, I thought it was time to dig into NFL. This was the first SuperBowl I have ever watched.

What the hell was this? I mean... at a certain time it was 36-0 ? Really ? I thought soccer was boring some times :-)

I had literally no one in my town betting a penny on Seattle and then this happens.

It looked like everything that Seattle tried worked and everything that Denver tried failed.

Good luck in the future, I only read the 800 pages rulebook quickly, so I'm no expert, but I think you guys need to fix some things in your team drastically.

But hey, thanks for the game, if you can call this a game what I was looking at.

PS: The commercials sucked too.
    Thank you, I needed something to make me laugh after all the devastation, and this was perfect!

I'm not laughing at you btw -- just all of your observations are spot on.

Well, we have the entire off-season to walk it off and recover, and get our wind back.....

I am a chargers fan, your team deserved to be there, Seattle's D was just too good. I think your team will make a run again next year, I wish you good luck, just not too good.
    Last edited by Wrnglr06; 02-03-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Been a fan of this team since 1977 (Orange Crush Days) which means I have seen everything from this team for 37 years. I remember very vividly the blowout losses to SF, NYG, and WAS and now add to that SEA; however I also remember very vividly the AWESOME SB wins we had. This means, like everyone else here, I have felt the amazing highs and depressing lows of those wins and losses; regardless of that, I WILL NEVER STOP HAVING FAITH AND FANDOM for this team that I LOVE. Yes, right now it stings ALOT, but tomorrow it will hurt a little less and repeat that everyday forward until next season starts. I take solice in knowing that no matter how sick we feel about the loss that our boys are 10 times sicker and that will just fuel their desire to work even harder and come back and run roughshot over the entire AFC next year and the NFC rep. in the SuperBowl!!! GOD BLESS THE DENVER BRONCOS AND THEIR FANBASE!!!! "As God is my witness, we shall never have to relive this nightmare again."

Quote Originally Posted by SwedeBronco View Post
    Been a fan of this team since 1977 (Orange Crush Days) which means I have seen everything from this team for 37 years. I remember very vividly the blowout losses to SF, NYG, and WAS and now add to that SEA; however I also remember very vividly the AWESOME SB wins we had. This means, like everyone else here, I have felt the amazing highs and depressing lows of those wins and losses; regardless of that, I WILL NEVER STOP HAVING FAITH AND FANDOM for this team that I LOVE. Yes, right now it stings ALOT, but tomorrow it will hurt a little less and repeat that everyday forward until next season starts. I take solice in knowing that no matter how sick we feel about the loss that our boys are 10 times sicker and that will just fuel their desire to work even harder and come back and run roughshot over the entire AFC next year and the NFC rep. in the SuperBowl!!! GOD BLESS THE DENVER BRONCOS AND THEIR FANBASE!!!! "As God is my witness, we shall never have to relive this nightmare again."
    The perfect ending to this thread. Go Broncos!