Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It's probably time to rebuild.....

This year was pretty much Denver's best team and hard to replicate what the offense did. They either need to rebuild or build the defense.

We have seen what Peyton's best is with Denver and if this year's team couldn't get it done, what else does he need to do more? Throw 60 touchdowns.

I firmly believe you start to rebuild and start thinking of Brock Osweiler.

LOL at Brock Osweiler god no.

Defense needs to improve, but I think retool is a better word. Denver was missing some key cogs, including arguably the best defensive player in the game.

Go away 49ers fan.
    Go Broncos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Motley View Post
    LOL at Brock Osweiler god no.
    Oz is the future, when that is I dont know.

Hmmm, guess the 9ers need to rebuild as well. Actually, every team except the Seahawks need to rebuild. Good grief.
    Last edited by DenverBrian; 02-03-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Defense needs to improve, but I think retool is a better word. Denver was missing some key cogs, including arguably the best defensive player in the game.
    There isn't much you can improve. Denver seemed like a good team. They pretty much peaked this year and I don't if you retool or just restart fresh.

This was a very good team that wasn't good enough. I don't see what they can do on offense or defense to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
    Hmmm, guess the 9ers need to rebuild as well. Actually, every except the Seahawks need to rebuild. Good grief.
    We don't have to rebuild because we haven't seen the peak of the 49ers. They still have holes on offense.

With the Broncos, I don't see much holes like the 9ers.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire View Post
    There isn't much you can improve. Denver seemed like a good team. They pretty much peaked this year and I don't if you retool or just restart fresh.

This was a very good team that wasn't good enough. I don't see what they can do on offense or defense to improve.
    Well getting back 2 all-pro players immediately makes you better.

Will someone ban this guy please.
    Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

This year was pretty much Denver's best team and hard to replicate what the offense did. They either need to rebuild or build the defense.

We have seen what Peyton's best is with Denver and if this year's team couldn't get it done, what else does he need to do more? Throw 60 touchdowns.

maybe you should worry about your team first, and top posting and making threads in a broncos message board.

The secondary definitely needs to be re-tooled. The team as a whole had 13 players on IR and 8 of those were starters I believe, but we need one or two good corners, a good MLB and maybe another safety.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    maybe you should worry about your team first, and top posting and making threads in a broncos message board.
    I am a member on most NFL teams' message boards. I post everywhere to talk about football. I do post on my board.

Why don't you go sell your advice to a Vikings fan.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

LOL - Osweiler's performance in the preseason gives me no confidence. We better have a good veteran backup plan once Peyton retires.