Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Charlie, who is your ideal pick? Sammy Watkins? A QB? Or someone else?

I am hardly a JM fan, but he hardly claimed he was going to win Superbowl his first year. He said he wanted to win SB his first year. I don't know too many qb's who wouldn't want too.

That said, I hope he has a very rude awakening when plays in the nfl, he could use some humbling.

I think that "threat to Houston " is straight out of the Manning/Indy Chronicles
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    He now says he will bring a Super Bowl trophy to the Cleveland Browns: http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...er-bowl-021414

Even if Johnny turns out to be really good, he ain't gonna win a Super Bowl with that team. Aside from Gordon and Cameron, NO talent on offense.

I kinda want him to be drafted by Cleveland so he can really get smacked around.
    Gordon and Cameron are both top 5 at their positions, so that's a GREAT starting point for weapons for a rookie QB. Aside from that, they have 2 pro bowl OL if they can retain Mack, but even then they just need to sure up their line a little bit and draft a RB in the fourth round to have a good offense.

He now says he will bring a Super Bowl trophy to the Cleveland Browns: http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...er-bowl-021414

Even if Johnny turns out to be really good, he ain't gonna win a Super Bowl with that team. Aside from Gordon and Cameron, NO talent on offense.

I kinda want him to be drafted by Cleveland so he can really get smacked around.
    I know he did, it's near the bottom of my story. I absolutely do not want Cleveland to draft him. Let the Raiders, he fits their mentality. Then, we can see him get pounded into the turf.

Manziel reminds Wade Philips of Doug Flutier that he coached in Buffalo. I will take an NFL coach's word.

No, he is far better than Tebow coming out of college and outside all the ESPN highlight reels, one thing that is forgotten is how well he did from the pocket last year with his D being more terrible than the previous year giving him the added pressure of having to put up a TD every time his O went on the field.

He will make any team a playoff contender, I am confident about that. SB contender, so many things have to go right. He needs to go to a team that has enough run and defensive support because he won't be able to carry the team like an Andrew Luck with a bad OL and average D. Russell Wilson did not have to carry his team and that is why he is standing as SB winner now.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Charlie, who is your ideal pick? Sammy Watkins? A QB? Or someone else?
    At #4? I would say maybe Bortles if it HAD to be a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Only Favre was Favre, Manziel is arrogant and cocky. Nobody likes a person like that, especially me.
    Right,because if this was a Seahawk...you would have major problems with that player...

I dont understand the attention Manziel gets,because he's not a very good quarterback at all....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    Right,because if this was a Seahawk...you would have major problems with that player...
    Yes I would and yes I do. I cannot stand Sherman. I say his injury in that SB was a god smack for his cockiness.

Yes I would and yes I do. I cannot stand Sherman. I say his injury in that SB was a god smack for his cockiness.
    I meant to quote someone else,not you.... my bad.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    This is why I love Manziel, he wants to win and he loves football. Who wouldn't want a young Favre.

I dont understand the attention Manziel gets,because he's not a very good quarterback at all........

I mean to quote you,not Charlie....

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post

I dont understand the attention Manziel gets,because he's not a very good quarterback at all........

I mean to quote you,not Charlie....
    I don't know where that comes from, I actually like the seahawks. Sherman is another favorite player of mine.

In fact, I think Schneider is the best GM in the league and he's a guy I look up to, but that's a different story.

And Manziel is a good quarterback. He's accurate on the run, has a plus arm, and is able to escape like every team would like from its QBs. He may not be an anticipation thrower, but look how good the best anticipation thrower of all time did against a modern defense in the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by THEdraftnik; 02-15-2014 at 11:40 AM.

At #4? I would say maybe Bortles if it HAD to be a QB.
    I'm personally not too big on Bortles. He's a game manager. If Teddy Bridgewater was available there, Cleveland should take him. I like his potential a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    Gordon and Cameron are both top 5 at their positions, so that's a GREAT starting point for weapons for a rookie QB. Aside from that, they have 2 pro bowl OL if they can retain Mack, but even then they just need to sure up their line a little bit and draft a RB in the fourth round to have a good offense.
    Their other receivers are completely terrible, along with the rest of their TE's, and they also have the worst running game in the league.

Their other receivers are completely terrible, along with the rest of their TE's, and they also have the worst running game in the league.
    They also have a good amount of cap room and a lot of high picks. Manziel would immediately give them a solid running game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    Manziel reminds Wade Philips of Doug Flutier that he coached in Buffalo. I will take an NFL coach's word.

No, he is far better than Tebow coming out of college and outside all the ESPN highlight reels, one thing that is forgotten is how well he did from the pocket last year with his D being more terrible than the previous year giving him the added pressure of having to put up a TD every time his O went on the field.

He will make any team a playoff contender, I am confident about that. SB contender, so many things have to go right. He needs to go to a team that has enough run and defensive support because he won't be able to carry the team like an Andrew Luck with a bad OL and average D. Russell Wilson did not have to carry his team and that is why he is standing as SB winner now.
    Tebow set a dozen or more NCAA records. He'll go down as one of the top 5 (at worst) college players, PERIOD. How is he better than Tebow?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!