Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1396
  1. #1381
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Pretty sure its all original footage, they even said in the show it was a 4 year project. It was put on by netflix, planet earth and blue planet was by bbc.
    I know for a fact it wasnít all original footage because I have watched all of them and both my wife and I recognized several scenes/stories from previous installments.

  2. #1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,307
    Dark. The second season is coming soon. There are some plot holes with all the time travel thing, but overall it's a pretty interesting series.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  3. #1383
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,499
    Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.

  4. #1384
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,541
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.
    It goes from good to bad and back again through the seasons as it progresses. But overall fun to watch.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  5. #1385
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.
    Itís pretty good until season 3. I didnít like 3&4 all that much. Season 5 is a promising start. Iím on episode 5. Itís probably easily the best show in the Arrowverse on CW.

  6. #1386
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,499
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    It goes from good to bad and back again through the seasons as it progresses. But overall fun to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It’s pretty good until season 3. I didn’t like 3&4 all that much. Season 5 is a promising start. I’m on episode 5. It’s probably easily the best show in the Arrowverse on CW.
    I was looking at episodes 6-15 and saying to myself there's no way they can top this, and each time they do. But I'll expect a dropoff soon.

    I marked out (no pun intended) for Mark Hamill's Trickster. And it's good to see the original Flash on the show.

  7. #1387
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,115
    When They See Us which is about the Central Park Five. Very enlightening and enraging. What happened to those kids was a tragedy of justice.

  8. #1388
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    When They See Us which is about the Central Park Five. Very enlightening and enraging. What happened to those kids was a tragedy of justice.
    Watched that last week. It was pretty good. Not quite what I expected. Thought they would carry out the drama of the trial a bit longer. But I guess they wanted to spend more time delving into exactly how badly it ruined their lives.

    Felt real bad for Corey. He was halfway mental and only got caught up because he was supporting his buddy and got caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

  9. #1389
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,766
    Dead To Me. Just finished it. Christina Applegate deserves all kind of awards for her performance. Great show. Hope there is a season 2.

  10. #1390
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Dead To Me. Just finished it. Christina Applegate deserves all kind of awards for her performance. Great show. Hope there is a season 2.
    Yeah it was really good. Had the major reveals sooner than expected. Not really sure where they go from here for a season two. But Iíve wondered that about a lot of shows on Netflix. Many of them probably shouldíve ended after 1 season.

    Bloodline and 13 Reasons Why to name a few.

  11. #1391
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,499
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    When They See Us which is about the Central Park Five. Very enlightening and enraging. What happened to those kids was a tragedy of justice.
    I was around their age at that time and I remember the whole "don't go to Central Park at night" warning they used to have and the term "wilding". Seeing the documentary makes me even angrier due to the fact that all they needed to do was look at what happened in that area days prior and they would've easily caught the guy. It definitely brought back some awful memories. To this day I don't go the certain places in Central Park just because of that whole time period.

  12. #1392
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I know for a fact it wasnít all original footage because I have watched all of them and both my wife and I recognized several scenes/stories from previous installments.
    you know for a fact because you watched them both? sorry but that is not fact. Read the article below, it seems to me it was all new footage shot over 4 years. It was directed by the same guy which would explain why shots look similar.

    https://www.bustle.com/p/how-was-our...ssues-17011401

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  13. #1393
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    you know for a fact because you watched them both? sorry but that is not fact. Read the article below, it seems to me it was all new footage shot over 4 years. It was directed by the same guy which would explain why shots look similar.

    https://www.bustle.com/p/how-was-our...ssues-17011401
    Nothing i can find online would indicate they used planet earth or blue planet footage.

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  14. #1394
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    you know for a fact because you watched them both? sorry but that is not fact. Read the article below, it seems to me it was all new footage shot over 4 years. It was directed by the same guy which would explain why shots look similar.

    https://www.bustle.com/p/how-was-our...ssues-17011401
    How is it not fact that I watched the exact same scenes with the exact same story? Like the Albatross who got stuck with liter.


    I guess youíre saying itís my opinion that i know Iíve seen and heard stuff before. Whatever you say. Iím not going to go rewatch both to pinpoint the exact sequences. But the Albatross story is an example of one where the scenes looked the exact same and they reference albatross choking to death on liter from the ocean all the time.

    I donít mean like it was a blatant obvious plagiarism. But there was stuff I know Iíve seen. If itís the same director I donít think itís far fetched to say he had the rights to re use stuff without it being plagiarism/copyright.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 06-19-2019 at 07:58 PM.

  15. #1395
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,499
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Itís pretty good until season 3. I didnít like 3&4 all that much. Season 5 is a promising start. Iím on episode 5. Itís probably easily the best show in the Arrowverse on CW.
    I see what you mean now. Season 3 isn't bad at all but not as good as 1 or 2. I just found out who Savitar is (shocker...NOT!). Really disappointed because it was so predictable but whatever.

    The best episode was the three part crossover with Arrow and Legends. I had already decided to binge watch all of the DC shows before Crisis on Infinite Earths start and this crossover got me amped to watch them all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •