Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1417
  1. #1336
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,576
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    What'd you think?
    Iím moderately intrigued but confused. Just not really sure where itís going yet.

    Iíll have to finish the rest at the hotel later.

  2. #1337
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,576
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    What'd you think?
    Finished it. It definitely picked up on the horror. Odd concept for the genre.

  3. #1338
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,308
    I finished Workin' Moms last night. Funny with some edginess.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  4. #1339
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    2,035
    The Umbrella Academy is pretty good so far

    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

  5. #1340
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,067
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    The Umbrella Academy is pretty good so far
    I binged it last week. It is pretty good I hope they have a season 2

  6. #1341
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,308
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    The Umbrella Academy is pretty good so far
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I binged it last week. It is pretty good I hope they have a season 2
    It's on my list to check out. Maybe this weekend.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  7. #1342
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,308
    Introduced the GF to Arrested Development. She is blowing through it getting ready for the new season. I love the early seasons. The last two were kind :meh:
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  8. #1343
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,576
    Russian Doll. First two episodes still has my interest.

  9. #1344
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,576
    Oh also watched the Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Absolutely awful. No clue why Netflix thought that would be a good format for a film. The only segment I really liked a little was the trip to Oregon. And even that was odd for awhile.

    We were so over the format by the end we fast forwarded the final story in the carriage.

  10. #1345
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,621
    Did any of you see "A Quiet Place"?

    I liked it, but it was odd watching such a quiet movie. I was alone late at night when I turned it on, while my wife was fast asleep. Midway through the movie I got up to check out the fridge, and I felt like I could not make a sound! What a goof!!

    Overall, I liked it. Had some suspenseful moments, and offered a slightly different element to a movie.

  11. #1346
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,969
    I just finished season 2 of Rebellion. Itís a bummer it was only 5 episodes.

  12. #1347
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,576
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Did any of you see "A Quiet Place"?

    I liked it, but it was odd watching such a quiet movie. I was alone late at night when I turned it on, while my wife was fast asleep. Midway through the movie I got up to check out the fridge, and I felt like I could not make a sound! What a goof!!

    Overall, I liked it. Had some suspenseful moments, and offered a slightly different element to a movie.
    I redboxed it awhile back and liked it a good bit. Is it on Netflix now?

  13. #1348
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,308
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Did any of you see "A Quiet Place"?

    I liked it, but it was odd watching such a quiet movie. I was alone late at night when I turned it on, while my wife was fast asleep. Midway through the movie I got up to check out the fridge, and I felt like I could not make a sound! What a goof!!

    Overall, I liked it. Had some suspenseful moments, and offered a slightly different element to a movie.
    It's on Netflix???

    I watched it at the theater and enjoyed it very much. Kinda funny that it was so quiet that you could almost hear everyone sucking on their popcorn instead of munching it like most normal movies.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  14. #1349
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,621
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I redboxed it awhile back and liked it a good bit. Is it on Netflix now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    It's on Netflix???

    I watched it at the theater and enjoyed it very much. Kinda funny that it was so quiet that you could almost hear everyone sucking on their popcorn instead of munching it like most normal movies.
    Yes....that's how I saw it. And yes, it is weird being so quiet. Took me a while to feel like I could make some noise again!

  15. #1350
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,576
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes....that's how I saw it. And yes, it is weird being so quiet. Took me a while to feel like I could make some noise again!
    Itís not on the US Netflix. Guess you Canadians get all the good stuff.

    Anyway Can the wife and I started ďYouĒ last night. Iím intrigued so far if nothing more than because the actress is smoking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •