Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'll watch it, but at this point I've got to finish Last Man Standing, Continuum and the 100. Then after that it'll be about time for Daredevil...Gonna be a lot on my netflix plate for awhile. It's going to have to really be funny to draw my attention for long.
    Yeah half the shows you mentioned I get in on the weekends when my wife works. This is a show that fits in when my wife is off. And right now the only thing we are watching is TWD and Better Call Saul season 1.

Actually we are also keeping up with live seasons of Last Man Standing, Brooklyn 9-9 and Always sunny. But we don't always have to watch those when they air. They can sit on the back burner for a bit to watch other stuff.

My favorite show on Netflix, "The Glades"

Me and the wife started the new show Love on there, it's pretty good if you like sort of indy shows. Not really indy but reminds me of that for some reason.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Me and the wife started the new show Love on there, it's pretty good if you like sort of indy shows. Not really indy but reminds me of that for some reason.
    I love seeing the "wife" part...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

"Ghost" but only the parts with Whoopi. I just finished "Rounders"

It's kinda like looking at a severe crash, you know it's going to be horrible, but you are too interested to not at least look and see what's going on.
    I think I picked a pretty good analogy after watching 2 episodes...

I think I picked a pretty good analogy after watching 2 episodes...
    Keep watching. The second episode wasn't that great. But most people I have talked to loved the show after that.

If you go to websites and read critic reviews that bash the show it is usually accompanied by a majority favorable fan comments down below that say the critic is wrong and they love the show. And not just from people that were fans of the original.

It does have it's campy cheesy moments for sure. But it's far from a train wreck.

I'm three episodes into a Netflix Original called "Love". It's actually kinda good and I'm enjoying it.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'm three episodes into a Netflix Original called "Love". It's actually kinda good and I'm enjoying it.
    Is that the one with the chick that played Brita on community?

Catching up on Bates Motel....good show...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Catching up on Bates Motel....good show...
    New season starts this month. I'll have to find time to squeeze it in with House of Cards and Daredevil 2 this month.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    New season starts this month. I'll have to find time to squeeze it in with House of Cards and Daredevil 2 this month.
    And arrow and flash seems to be on break till the end of the month which means they will all hit at close to the same time. Wish those two would go on break at that time so I could binge watch daredevil during the break but nope they don't want to work around my schedule lol.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    And arrow and flash seems to be on break till the end of the month which means they will all hit at close to the same time. Wish those two would go on break at that time so I could binge watch daredevil during the break but nope they don't want to work around my schedule lol.
    You could always watch Legends of Tomorrow while Flash and Arrow are on break...It started out lousy, it's getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I was just glad they are on break now so I can get House of Cards out of the way during the break. But yeah not enough time to finish DareDevil.

You could always watch Legends of Tomorrow while Flash and Arrow are on break...It started out lousy, it's getting better.
    I thought about going ahead and starting that or the 100 but I think House of Cards will hold me over since it starts tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I was just glad they are on break now so I can get House of Cards out of the way during the break. But yeah not enough time to finish DareDevil.

I thought about going ahead and starting that or the 100 but I think House of Cards will hold me over since it starts tomorrow.
    Continuum is also a solid show. It just wrapped it's final season not long ago and all seasons are on Netflix. I'm in the last season now.