Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1456
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I canít imagine having given up on Sopranos, Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones in the first 10 minutes. I didnít even like Game of Thrones until season 3 other than bits and pieces. Thankfully my wife kept me into it.
    Game Of Thrones season one is one of my favorite seasons.

Really looking forward to season 3 of Frontier.

Just finished the Viet Nam doc that's trending. Amazing. It's long as hell, but they didn't waste much. They probably spent a little more time on the protest angle, but the way they tied it all together was extremely well done.

Finished up season two of Luke Cage today. It was good. Initially it was on pace to be better than season 1. But they kind of wasted the last 2-3 episodes. Loved Bushmaster. But it wasnít a wise decision to ultimately spend another entire season with Mariah being the main Antagonist. She is beyond obnoxious and 1 season of her was enough.

Overall still liked the season though. Way better than Jessica Jones.

Was better than Jessica jones... but I lost interest just after half way through. .... it felt really dragged out... too bad. I liked the first season a lo t
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Was better than Jessica jones... but I lost interest just after half way through. .... it felt really dragged out... too bad. I liked the first season a lo t
    It was a bit dragged out at the end. And Luke was pointless in his own season finale which was dumb. Probably could’ve ended after episode 11 which was the last time Luke and Bushmaster fought I believe.

Just started watching dexter. Gotta say that im pleasantly suprised

Oh and rewatching into the badlands
    Glen Haven Fire

Finally finished up the Last Jedi last night. Didnít get any better to me at the end and was a rather uneventful climax.

Kinda nervous about the next OITNB.......
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Kinda nervous about the next OITNB.......
    Same........

Same........
    Hopefully, it's a shot in the arm the show needs. Last season was not up to standard.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Just finished the Viet Nam doc that's trending. Amazing. It's long as hell, but they didn't waste much. They probably spent a little more time on the protest angle, but the way they tied it all together was extremely well done.
    Same... I'm about 1/2 way through. It's amazing. Ken Burns does such a nice job.

Also, wife is making me watch "GLOW." It took a couple episodes for me to get into, but it's actually a decent show.

Finally finished up the Last Jedi last night. Didn’t get any better to me at the end and was a rather uneventful climax.
    I don't see why so many people liked it. Slowest chase seen in history and the idea of being the "spark" after all your friends abandoned you and your ass was thoroughly pummeled is just bad writing.

That movie needed 60 minutes cut out of it.

I adopt andrewmlb.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Hopefully, it's a shot in the arm the show needs. Last season was not up to standard.
    Last season was horrible. If this one sucks, I'm done. I don't care if there are lots of boobies in it or not!

I adopt andrewmlb.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Same... I'm about 1/2 way through. It's amazing. Ken Burns does such a nice job.

Also, wife is making me watch "GLOW." It took a couple episodes for me to get into, but it's actually a decent show.
    The WWII one wasn't as good, but I think that was for two reasons. One, the obvious, is that WWII was fought on so many fronts. I think that's why his Vietnam documentary was so comprehensive in comparison. The other thing is that back then media access to the theatre was more limited. Civilians were less exposed to it, and that contributed to a lot of political unrest during Vietnam. And of course, the justifications behind the Vietnam conflict were far more questionable. That double edged sword made for a very complex campaign that is debated to this day. Coming out of WWII and Korea, we had to learn on the fly how to fight a war like Vietnam, and media influence magnified that struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    I don't see why so many people liked it. Slowest chase seen in history and the idea of being the "spark" after all your friends abandoned you and your ass was thoroughly pummeled is just bad writing.

That movie needed 60 minutes cut out of it.
    Most people seemed to hate it. I took all of its flaws with a grain of salt, because the last movie had the same issues. I guess I just anticipated certain things to be off about it, but compared to the other recent Star Wars movies, I thought it was actually a big improvement. I don't mind slow developing films or shows, and it seems like that was one of the main problem people had with it.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Just started watching dexter. Gotta say that im pleasantly suprised

Oh and rewatching into the badlands
    It's good right up till the end when it leaves you utterly disappointed...