Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1116
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lots of people hate the 90's movie, but I mean, Gary Oldman as the villain? Sign me up! Plus Heather Graham!!! I dunno, I know I'm in the minority, but I loved that movie I actually wish Le Blanc would have had more roles after Friends.
    My wife and I absolutely loved Episodes on Showtime. It's already run it's course so it could be an easy binge watch. But he plays himself in the show although that's more or less a recast of Joey.

We haven't started his new comedy that went to local channels which is why Episodes was canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Gary Oldman was great as always, Heather did a good job. The rest of the acting in the movie was bleh to me. And Le Blanc was the worst, I just don't like him as an actor, even in Friends he was my least favorite character mostly from his lack of acting.
    People didn't tune in to Friends for the acting quality. They tuned in for the humor. Which Matt Leblanc is great at.

Gary Oldman was great as always, Heather did a good job. The rest of the acting in the movie was bleh to me. And Le Blanc was the worst, I just don't like him as an actor, even in Friends he was my least favorite character mostly from his lack of acting.

Those are fighting words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    People didn't tune in to Friends for the acting quality. They tuned in for the humor. Which Matt Leblanc is great at.
    By far my favorite character in the series lol.

My wife and I absolutely loved Episodes on Showtime. It's already run it's course so it could be an easy binge watch. But he plays himself in the show although that's more or less a recast of Joey.

We haven't started his new comedy that went to local channels which is why Episodes was canceled.
    I thought about checking that one out. I haven't watched his new show either at this point.

I didn't say people tuned in for the acting. I also agree Le Blanc was funny as Joey. I liked Joey, I didn't say I hated him, I said he was my least favorite character, and it was his lack of depth as a character for me that did it. Joey was only good when he was being dumb and funny. At the end of the series with the whole trying to find love and the Rachel stuff I just didn't feel it, it was out of his range as an actor.

Again I liked Joey, just my least favorite. Le Blanc as a serious actor? not in my eyes.

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich
    Adopted Bronco 2017 Justin Simmons

Hahaha he does have that classic line ill give him that!

I would probably agree with you if Jennifer Anniston wasn't on the show. To this day she is still my top celebrity woman.

I didn't say people tuned in for the acting. I also agree Le Blanc was funny as Joey. I liked Joey, I didn't say I hated him, I said he was my least favorite character, and it was his lack of depth as a character for me that did it. Joey was only good when he was being dumb and funny. At the end of the series with the whole trying to find love and the Rachel stuff I just didn't feel it, it was out of his range as an actor.

Again I liked Joey, just my least favorite. Le Blanc as a serious actor? not in my eyes.
    My mistake. I misunderstood your intent of the original comment. I agree there is a reason he has never had many "serious" roles especially in movies. He is the comedian in pretty much everything I've ever watched that he was in. But in fairness David Schwimmer and Mathew Perry were never really good at the "serious" roles either. Mathew Perry was pretty much only good in comedies after.

The women were the only ones really good enough for serious roles.

I would probably agree with you if Jennifer Anniston wasn't on the show. To this day she is still my top celebrity woman.
    Lol, she was least favorite for me. My order went Joey, Chandler, Phoebe, Monica, Ross and Rachel

Lol, she was least favorite for me. My order went Joey, Chandler, Phoebe, Monica, Ross and Rachel
    I was too busy oogling her to pay attention to her personality.

My mistake. I misunderstood your intent of the original comment. I agree there is a reason he has never had many "serious" roles especially in movies. He is the comedian in pretty much everything I've ever watched that he was in. But in fairness David Schwimmer and Mathew Perry were never really good at the "serious" roles either. Mathew Perry was pretty much only good in comedies after.

The women were the only ones really good enough for serious roles.
    Agreed, and Courtney and Jennifer are fantastic!

Chandler, Monica, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey for me. Man this is making want to watch friends again, and I just rewatched it like 3 months ago haha!

Agreed, and Courtney and Jennifer are fantastic!

Chandler, Monica, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey for me. Man this is making want to watch friends again, and I just rewatched it like 3 months ago haha!
    Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Last I checked it was on Netflix. I just finished watching "The One Where Chandler Can't Cry" for a school assignment the other day, one of my all time favorite episodes. I always did love Chandler, I think one of the reasons I am so sarcastic in life is due to Chandler Bing.

It's been awhile since I've watched Friends, but I'm thinking both Friends and all but the final season of How I Met Your Mother are due for a re-watch for me.

I like "Lost In Space" the movie. My "Friends" order: Chandler Monica, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe, and Ross (Paul Rudd would be last for that show)
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I like "Lost In Space" the movie. My "Friends" order: Chandler Monica, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe, and Ross (Paul Rudd would be last for that show)
    I don't even count Paul Rudd as a cast-member.