Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    Daredevil Season 2 is finally here!!! I'm totally going to binge the crap out of that (plus Pee-Wee's Big Holiday came out too)

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Daredevil Season 2 is finally here!!! I'm totally going to binge the crap out of that (plus Pee-Wee's Big Holiday came out too)
    I will probably pace myself a little with it but in all reality I will probably have it done by the time flash and Arrow come back lol

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I will probably pace myself a little with it but in all reality I will probably have it done by the time flash and Arrow come back lol
    Which is Tuesday (horray!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Yeah yeah.... I know.

And to make matters worse? I started a Netflix Original- Flaked. By and with Wil Arnet. Not certain of what to think yet.
    I watched Flaked. Interesting to see if there will be another season, because clearly it leaves us with questions. I have mixed opinions, but I like the cool California vibe.

I owe it to my wife to finally watch Breaking Bad....I know, what century are you in???

When my kids came home for Christmas we watched most of "Unbreakable Kimmy S". I could see watching another season.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I probably won't start it until the tournament is nearly over.

Although with the way it is going today I may lose major interest in the tournament after today.

I watched Pee-Wee's Big Holiday. It was one of those that it was so stupid it rolled back around to funny again. I actually found myself enjoying it.

Binging Always Sunny.

My wife hates it when I watch it in bed because im always laughing

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I watched Flaked. Interesting to see if there will be another season, because clearly it leaves us with questions. I have mixed opinions, but I like the cool California vibe.

I owe it to my wife to finally watch Breaking Bad....I know, what century are you in???

When my kids came home for Christmas we watched most of "Unbreakable Kimmy S". I could see watching another season.
    Yes, had a very interesting vibe. NOt funny. but not overly dramamtic. Just.... mindless, though.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Finished "F is for Family". That is an adult cartoon taking place in the 70's. Hits every 70's stereotype you can imagine. If you're easily offended, don't watch. I cracked up!

Princess Bride comes to Netflix 04/01. GOnna watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Yes, had a very interesting vibe. NOt funny. but not overly dramamtic. Just.... mindless, though.
    Do you see another season coming, and if so, would you watch? As you say, not a comedy as such, although some lighter moments. But I am a little intrigued to see how it would evolve, given the unconnected dots.

Binged House of Cards and Bates Motel while working. Both awesome

Do you see another season coming, and if so, would you watch? As you say, not a comedy as such, although some lighter moments. But I am a little intrigued to see how it would evolve, given the unconnected dots.
    I enjoyed it and would indeed watch another season.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

I really don't see a second season. Wil Arnett said this show was his "labor of love", so methinks maybe he put a lot of himself in it. If there is a second season, maybe a few years out? But not right away, IMO.

If it does come out, I'll watch. I'm a huge Arnet fan.

Watched "Man Up" last night. A Simon Pegg(Shaun of The Dead) movie, but not the Simon Pegg you'd expect. I liked it. A lot!! A romantic movie with some comedy. Liked it a lot!

3 MORE DAYS .... TPB 10!!!!